NWN2 Interview @ RPGDot

Dhruin

Just like people cna make a 'swamp' even though there is no swamp tileset in NWN1. Your point being what? There is still no swamp in NWN1, and no sewer in NWN2.

I also should point out I didn't say the non inclusion of sewers in NWN2 is the end of the world. It isn't. But, I'm not going to say I like it. Period.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Read the above post's edit. If people wouldn't keep poking the issue, it be a dead issue for me. Heck, it's a dead issue ion the BIO NWN2 boards. And, heck, I had like maybe 3 posts on the subject there. LOL

Go figure.

Come on, dawgs, Magical Volo isn't a rambling madman, of course he makes sense! Obs specifically said NWN2 won't have sewers.

"But you can emulate sewers" "But other tilesets can look like sewers" "I can roleplay sewers if I wanted sewers" "But sewers aren't integral to DnD" are all petty excuses to justify why SEWERS ARE NOT IN THE GAME - which, btw, they aren't.

Game over, dawgs, game over.

R00FLES!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

"If Obsidian took their city tileset, renamed it to the sewer tileset, would the game then include sewers?"

Only if it conformed to MY idea of what a sewer should be. :p

Still doens't make it apart of NWN2. It makes it a part of a NWN2 module. BIG difference.

Afterall, as much as I like NWN1, it was missing lots of things. Lots of things like the aformentioned swamp that were added in by modders.

None of it is official. Not of it REAL.

Hence, why await the addiiton of a REAL sewer in NWN2 expansions. :)

Edited by Volourn

I'm talking about an actual ready to be played with sewer tileset. It doesn't necccesarily has to be used in the actual campaign if the story doens't go there; but it should be there without modder interverence.

Now in 3rd+ Ed they got rid of Planescape and just incorporated Sigil and the planescape universe in d&d. So its now definitely part of the Realms and/or greyhawk.

oh, OK, so they finally did make it a part of the core rules.

Makes sense (although, early on, they did take a neutral stance on the matter).

thing is, the PS setting is ripe for cerebral puzzles, very "high level" (not in terms of the actual level number, mind you) roleplaying. in short, I just think it is hard to do right but has the potential of being awesome.

LOL I'm not uptight. In fcat, I'm so loose, I'm naked!!!!

What's funny is this topic is a dead issue on the NWN2 boards. Seems to me the posters here are the uptight ones.

P.S. sewers aren't trivial. :)

Trashy new classes are trivial.

Edited by Volourn