What are you listening to?

Child of Flame

Do you only listen to their newest CD?

Opeth - April Eternal

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, ok. I have yet to find BWP.

Opeth - Madrigal

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Talking Heads -- Psycho Killer

Qu'est Que C'est

fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

Run run run run run run run away

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

Run run run run run run run away

oh whoa ah whoa, I yi yi yi yi yi

:-

PJ Harvey - Big Exit

baby. baby

could it be true

i'm immortal

when i'm with you

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - East Hastings

I listened to half of one of their CDs once. Don't remember the name, it was long and pretentious though. I couldn't really get into it. I know it's not the kind of stuff that's instantly accessible, but at the time I didn't have the patience to give it a fair chance.

I had the same experience with Sigur Ros. It's still around somewhere, maybe I'll give it a try someday.

Oh, and

Joe Jackson - Don't Wanna Be Like That

Then I'll Be Tired Of You -- John Coltrane

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I listened to half of one of their CDs once. Don't remember the name, it was long and pretentious though.

Oh, they're pretentious humourless ****sticks, that said I kinda like them, anyway, I just got their latest album today, so I'll listen to that.

Subhumans - Us Fish Must Swim Together

The Beatles - You Never Give Me Your Money

Had a long drive today for work, so I listened to Abbey Road, straight through - the preferred way to listen to that album. This is my favorite song from an album full of great songs.

I can't say I like The Beatles much, used to, but I absolutely love the White Album. It's just...so good.

kirottu said:

I have quite an affinity for the White Album (which is why VtM:BL got 1,000 cool points in my book for referencing "Helter Skelter") I compare it to The Clash's "Sandanista" a lot, because they are both sprawling double albums released late in the band's career that delve into so many different musical directions.

I mean, you go from mellow, acoustic-based ballads to raucous blues to proto-metal to whatever the hell you call "Piggies." All in one massive, messed-up album.

Favorite tracks: Happiness is a Warm Gun, I'm So Tired, Don't Pass Me By, Yer Blues, Rocky Raccoon, Martha My Dear, Sexy Sadie, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey