1. 1. do you own KOTOR 2 for xbox or PC

• KOTOR 2 for xbox
    • KOTOR 2 for PC
    • KOTOR 2 for both
    • i don't i just like this site
    • im not telling

I also have the Xbox version.

That's like, so spooky. (w00t)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

PC of course. You get mods and patches unlike that console.

Rub it in, go on. :angry:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I also have the Xbox version.

That's like, so sucky.  (w00t)

Much better.

Hey, thats nasty. :'( :'(

A dev posted that about three-quarters of Kotor 2 sales were for the XBox in North America, and the remaining quarter was non-NA XBox and all PC sales. The forum community probably isn't very representative, but then, why should we be?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

If a game is sold 3 months earlier for NA-Console only ofcourse more people buy that.

Do they also have a report how many copies got "smuggled" out of NA towards the rest of the world, because we hate waiting 3 months for exactly the same?

(Still have bad feelings about DX:IW, Kotor2 and all 3 GTA's (3, VC and SA))

Xbox, and I love the fact I can move around to every TV in the house. That way I don't disturb the wife.

If they ever get the droid planet mod running, I'll probably pick up a copy for PC.

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

If they ever get the droid planet mod running, I'll probably pick up a copy for PC.

Same here.

I meant the restoration mod, then again it's 3:50 in the morning I can't think straight at the minute.

*mental note: sleep*

Would rather have the restoration mod above the M4-78 mod IMHO...

But people say I am crazy  :)

Restoration mod? Discuss.

Would rather have the restoration mod above the M4-78 mod IMHO...

But people say I am crazy  :)

Restoration mod? Discuss.

Check THIS thread for info on the restoration mod, visit their website as well (link is on first post of thread)

Edited by sucky

The only way a game is meant to be played, on a pc. Anything else would be uncivilized. :shifty:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The X-Box version. So you don't have to worry about your game crashing, bugs, and a patch that LA won't release.

Quite a few people have had trouble with the X-Box version of the game, unusually so for a console game, so people have said. I suppose having an X-Box and knowing that the problems can't be fixed is at least less stressful than waiting for a patch that might never have come (and probably wasn't worth the wait when it did). I gather the Restoration Project team haven't ruled out an X-Box version of their mod - has that changed?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I've never had a Xbox clitch me to where a save and reload didn't cure it. I have screwed myself on Onderon, (there's a dialog option that you can take that can prevent you from winning the game) But I had jst saved on the ramp after my last Crystal Upgrade, so it wasn't a big deal.

I've never had a Xbox clitch me to where a save and reload didn't cure it. I have screwed myself on Onderon, (there's a dialog option that you can take that can prevent you from winning the game) But I had jst saved on the ramp after my last Crystal Upgrade, so it wasn't a big deal.

Woah - I never knew about this! :wub: What dialogue option is it?

Please... Continue.

If you already disabled the first console, then go to the second console, shut it down and tell "to wait till I disabled the first" you're pretty darn stuck in the Palace

(First = With Riiken (if alive)), second is with Kavar (if lightside))

Mothman and sucky; you didn't know this one? :wub:

Edited by Battlewookiee

^^ What he said.

Battlewookie, isn't there supposed to be one more situation like that on The Citadel? I've never done it myself, but I've heard there is one. Something to do with a Rodian standing in a hall?