I am truly sorry.

thepixiesrock

Like I said before, if Fio didn't see any reason for locking and thought I was being unreasonable she would have told me to bugger off and I would have deleted my postings and not bother the thread again.

I still like to know how anyone can find humor in that though, seriously.

I guess I have been hanging out at PWOT a little too long.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Like I said before, if Fio didn't see any reason for locking and thought I was being unreasonable she would have told me to bugger off and I would have deleted my postings and not bother the thread again.

I still like to know how anyone can find humor in that though, seriously.

Yeah, there's logic for you. Fio's never locked anything that didn't deserve it.

It wasn't laugh-out-loud funny, but it was amusing. If your sensibilities really are that delicate, well, I don't know what to tell you, man.

Hades, doesn't any of the stuff Gabs posts about men ever get you as angry as what I posted did?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

In retrospect, I don't really find it that amusing really. As someone earlier said, it got old fast. I really just dragged it out longer because of Hades reaction.

Maybe and maybe not.  It seems that I have a skewed sense of humour compared to the other guys here.

Nah, I don't think it's just that. You've always got someone to blame. I don't mean just in Pixies' post, but everywhere. The "my life sucks" threads, the "I can't beat this game" thread...someone's always at fault, it's never you, and without fail, we all get to read about it. Maybe it's the way I am, maybe it's the environment I live and work in, but I don't have a lot of respect for people who need to constantly be bringing their problems to someone else, expecting them to be fixed. Fend for yourself.

Nah, I don't think it's just that.  You've always got someone to blame.  I don't mean just in Pixies' post, but everywhere.  The "my life sucks" threads, the "I can't beat this game" thread...someone's always at fault, it's never you, and without fail, we all get to read about it.  Maybe it's the way I am, maybe it's the environment I live and work in, but I don't have a lot of respect for people who need to constantly be bringing their problems to someone else, expecting them to be fixed.  Fend for yourself.

Who did I blame my life sucking? No one.

Seriously, I never really thought I would spark that much of a reaction from anyone. The worst I thought would happen would be that I would just get one of those "Oh pixies. :lol: " I didn't think it would turn into what it did.

To Hades:

Friends?

[] Yes

[] No

No.  We men have had a patriarchal hieharchy which has oppressed the female gender of our species for centuries.  naturally there will be anger and resentment for that, either on a conscious or subconscious level.

Shouldn't it be the women who get offended then? :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I don't want to be a sticky wicket, but, um, well, you didn't check one of the boxes...