Supermarket Hyjinx IX: Back to the Market.

thepixiesrock

Whaddya mean I didn't learn from the last game?! Last time he went in guns blazing, two hot girls making him breakfast were killed.

Do you really think there will be two bisexual hot lovers making breakfast in the bathroom? Come on man.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, no, not making breakfast...come on, shower scene, man!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Shower scene with who? Your girlfriend was in the kitchen making breakfast.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You had an option to ready your weapon Lonewolf. You made a rookie mistake and now because of that we have another officer dead. Way to go cop killer.

I'm a failure. >_<

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

A bright light flashes in you eyes. "Now am I going to get a confession or will I have to beat it out of you?" says the gruff voice of the detective. "I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do anything!" "A likely story." Just then a man enters the room and wispers something into the detectives ear. "What? Now? Alright... Well, your free to go, for now." A wave of relief crashes over you. The cops are always quick to suspect you for a crime, but hey, thats what happens when you happen to be of a minority. After all, you're just a suberban white boy, trying to make his way through this crazy world. You are released. you begin to walk down the street to the phone to possibly call a cab, when all of a sudden a van pulls up. You are lifted into the van and then the doors shut. "What the f-" *Thud*

You awake to find yourself in what apears to be a warehouse. You are tied to a chair. "Now, you are going to confess to the murder of Detective Art Van Craft or else we will kill you and your whole family. Understand?" says a short fat woman standing in front of you. "What?" you reply. "If you don't confess to the murder, we kill you and your whole family. If you don't go to the cop and confess right after we release you, we kill you and your whole family. Are you stupid or something?" "Step off fool. I'm just a suberban white boy." *Thud.*

You awake to find yourself in a back alley behind some supermarket.

You:

( a ) Go to the cops and confess to murder.

( b ) You're hungry, you need substinance. Go into the supermarket for a snack.

( c ) Go home.

You enter the supermarket. You head to the frozen dinner section and pick out your favorite Kid Cuisine. Next you head over to the beverage area and pick up some milk and Tropicana orange juice. You head over to the produce section to pick up a watermelon; it looked like it would be one of those nights...

As you head over to check-out, you are shocked, shocked and appauled. A wave of fear washes over you. It is her, the short fat woman from the warehouse. She was just stocking shelves and now is heading into the back room.

It looks like you have no other choice but to:

( a ) Go home and eat, reflect on your current situation, make a plan, and proceed to put that watermelon to good use.

( b ) Follow the fat woman.

Maybe you guys should come together and think through what you want to do, debate with eachother, and come to an answer based on a vote or something...

I vote A too.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

What a satisfying meal that was. Time for a plan.

( a ) Go back to the supermarket.

( b ) Get the gun from the bedroom door and investigate the supermarket, John C. Penny style!

( c ) I can do that later, right now, there is a watermelon I must attend to...

For those that missed the "Wasting time" thread, I brought up the topic that I have heard a watermelon feels just like the real thing...

*****************Edited for content***************** All of a sudden, the bedroom door bursts open! One shot directly to the head, and you are killed. It turns out that they meant business when they said that if you didn't go to the police immediately, you would be killed. Tough luck man. This thread can be used to discuss the past falures, and reflect. I'll update the story later.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Eww.

- Everlast