Supermarket Hyjinx IX: Back to the Market.

thepixiesrock

You are detective Carl Martini, the loose-cannon vigilante. You're a real live-wire with nothing to loose and everything to fight for. You don't take "no" for an answer unless you wanted "no" to be the answer, in which case, good for you, you got what you wanted! You have just een suspending indefenately for shooting the chiefs son, but I mean hey, it's not your fault the kid didn't follow the rules. I mean, the walk-don't walk light was flashing red, that means don't walk.

It is your first day off of work. You awake to a strange smell. You notice that there is a light on down the hallway from your bedroom. It looks like someone is in the kitchen/living room. You look at the clock; 6:30 A.M. What do you do?

( a ) Grab your gun from under the pillow, run down the hall, and shoot first, ask questions later.

( b ) Get up and slowly walk out to see whats going on.

( c ) Cower in the corner like a little baby.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You get up slowly to see what is going on. you walk down the hall and hear voices wispering.

Voice 1: Yeah, we'll give him something he won't soon forget!

Voice 2: Yeah, he has had this comming for a long time.

You:

( a ) Pull out you weapons and run in guns-a-blazin'.

( b ) Walk into the kitchen completely unarmed and see whats all the comotion.

( c ) Go back to the bedroom and cower in the corner.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Listen, don't post here if you aren't going to play the game man.

Edited by thepixiesrock

You run in, guns firing, don't worry about aiming, these babies are automatic weapons. Down go the two mysterious figures, you see that they are women's bodies. You go in for a closer look, "Wait a minute," you think to yourself, "I know them!" That you do, you know them well, for they are your bi-sexual roomate/lovers who got up early to cook you breakfast. It's a good thing you like you women like you like your eggs, dead.

You:

( a ) Eat breakfast.

( b ) Move the bodies into the bedroom and, get down to business. *wink* *wink*

You eat breakfast, unfortunately, you destroyed your table in that battle, but you are in luck. By pulling a clever Macguver, you stack the two dead bodies on top of eachother and jerry-rig a table. you start eating, but then realize there is no milk, you go to the fridge and find it bare. Time to go shopping, Carl Martini style. You go to your car and start it. Unfortunately, you forgot that you used the cars fanbelt to strangle a terrorist who tried to break into your house.

Do you:

( a ) Call a cab.

( b ) Go out to the road and borrow someone elses car.

B

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You go out to the road. The only car is an old Voltswagon van owned by the hippy nextdoor. You go up to it and, being a vigilante loose cannon, break into it. You hot-wire it and start driving. A few minutes later you notice a small bag filled with some sort of what looks to be weed. All of a sudden you see a cop car behind you.

What do you do:

( a ) Try and outrun the cop and get into a high-speed chase.

( b ) Pull over.

You pull over and the cop come up to you. "Liscense and- is that a bag of weed sir?" he says as you hurridly try to consume the bag of weed. "Mmhhhmmmfff." you say. He takes the bag from you and tastes a little of it. "Son, this is just a little arregino you have here." he says. A wave of relief washes over. "But it looks like you have a few assult rifles back there. Sir, I'm going to have to ask that you step out of the vehicle."

You think fast:

( a ) Punch the cop in the face and drive away.

( b ) Get out of the car and cooperate with the cop.

You get out and the cop puts you in hand-cuffs. He puts you in the back of the cop car and you are driven away. A few minutes go by and you notice that he isn't going the right way. "This isn't the way to the police station." you say. "I can tell you how to get there if you are lost though." you offer. "Shut up back there." the cop snarls. You then realize that you don't recognize this man from the precinct. Something is going on.

You:

( a ) Kick out the cage seperating you from him, and use your handcuffs to strangle him.

( b ) Do nothing and wait it out.

(I'm going with the first person to answer, but the important thing to remember is that this is not a contest, and that you should let everyone get a chance.)

You kick out the cage, strangle him, but now there is no driver. You can't get the cuffs off in time and cause a large accident at the intersection. You are fine though. You take the officers gun and get out of there. You use the badge and gun to comandere a car. You continue t the supermarket. You were only a few blocks away and everything goes smoothly. You enter the supermarket, but there are no carts or baskets.

You:

( a ) Steal the old lady's cart in front of you who took the last one.

( b ) Don't take one at all.

You manage to push the old lady out of the way and get her cart. You push her to the ground with little effort, and you hear a few bones crack. Using what training you had while working at the horse track, you shoot her. It was the only humane thing to do. You look around and it apears as though there is no one else in the building. You look outside and see a few police cars starting to show up. "Come out with your hands in the air, you are under arrest for the murder of officer John Dangle." Shoot, it turns out he was a real cop, and it was his first day on the job. Then you rember that the police station recently moved to a new part of town, but you were too drunk to car then, and still are. Still, there seems to be something going on in the supermarket...

You:

( a ) Go outside and give up.

( b ) Check around the supermarket.

You continue to check out the supermarket. You make your way to the back room and see a large group of people standing around. It looks like some sort of meeting, an illegal meeting.

You:

( a ) Start shooting, the only good criminal is a dead criminal.

( b ) Sneak ing close and listen