Whatever happened to F.E.A.R ?

Kaftan Barlast

Sorry...:o

But...Trust me, you still won't be expecting them. I didn't tell you precise times, after all.

Haha you're accidently giving spoilers too now huh :D

I'm aware of the irony. :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Yeah and exactly ONE month later too :cat:"

Sort of creepy. :ph34r:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Better late than never.

I thought you hated spoilers. :cat:

Well, I didn't actually spoil anything. Just gave a couple examples of scares, not specific times, or plot related stuff like Bok did. :-

- Everlast

Better late than never.

I thought you hated spoilers. :cat:

Well, I didn't actually spoil anything. Just gave a couple examples of scares, not specific times, or plot related stuff like Bok did. :-

Wouldn't know, I just assumed, sorry about that :(

I read Gabby's post and then avoided yours like the plague :)

Wouldn't know, I just assumed, sorry about that :)

I read Gabby's post and then avoided yours like the plague :)

Most people seem to do that anyway. :)

Wait...that's more of a :)

- Everlast

It's much easier and less harmful than overestimating. :)

- Everlast

Anyone have the Directors Edition? I was wondering if it was worth the extra money compared to the regular.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I have it, it includes a nifty short film about Sadako.. (Im sorry, I mean the little girl who is in no way inspired by a certain series of Japanese films) the girl at the laboratory, torturing a female psychologist who is sent to analyse her.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It also has a feature where the devs play through the game and talk about what was deleted and stuff. They deleted alot of scenes.

I hate cut content. :(

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It also has a feature where the devs play through the game and talk about what was deleted and stuff. They deleted alot of scenes.

I hate cut content. :huh:

I really bet that that is not the case. You, like most people, probably love the ginormous amounts of utter crap that get cut out of games.