last jedi?

Nihilus is about as smart as Sion, which is not very. Bastila was most likely in a safe place far from his observent gaze.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

he can't sense one thing in particular but he sees everything like big gathering of force sensitive but the jedi did the right thing by separating: he could no longer sense/find them. the asssasins could find them beacause they were with Sion and they had '' tracking abilities''

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Well, that ending doesn't exist in K2. Deal with it.

Why doesn't it exist? Because you said so? Just because something is made canon doesn't mean another ending doesn't exist anymore. <_<

Like it or not, it doesn't in K2. :) Bastila appears no matter what. So all you Bastila haters can shove it. :D And for crying out loud, it's one "L"! It's Bastila, not Bastilla. <_< Speaking of which, there's really no excuse for killing Bastila unless you hate her, since there's a way to save her even if persuasion fails. :)

But yes, the exile isn't the last of the Jedi. Bastila was in hiding the whole time.

Edited by Mothman

Just because something is made canon doesn't mean another ending doesn't exist anymore.
Excuse me, but it does. Unless you recognize the Star Wars universe as a multiverse of parallel universes, which it isn't.

So you're saying that when K1 LS Revan was made canon the other ending was removed from the game? Was that part of the disk just blown up? Just because you think that the story should be written one way doesn't mean it has to be. Personally, I like a LS Male Revan and a LS Female Exile, but I know tons of people on this forum who like a DS Female Revan, or a DS Female Exile. If you've ever noticed, KotOR 2 asked questions in the beginning so that the player could decide how the story unfolded. RPGs are about playing the game you want it to be played, so don't tell me, or anyone else how to play KotOR(2).

Yeah, but it is a bit flawed if you see people you whacked in Kotor walk around, even if you tried to tell the game that was your ending.

If they don't wan't to continue on YOUR ending in Kotor1 they never needed to made the Atton sequence on Peragus, but like it currently is, it can (and will) neglect some of the actions done in Kotor1

So you're saying that when K1 LS Revan was made canon the other ending was removed from the game? Was that part of the disk just blown up?
The other ending was not removed from the game - it was removed from the shared universe the game is set in.

Bastila was hiding in the one place where backstabbing and hatred made her shining bacone of Jedi'ness dimm, the one plce even more vicious and dangerous the Nad-shadar........ :ph34r:

She was in the senate with all those slime politician, the one place not even the Sith would go before they were ready to wipe out the planet. :-

they don't show up because of their possibilities of dieing by your hand. (yes, I realize bastila shows up even though you can kill her <_< )

Because of continuation purposes in the storyline, Bastila survives. She was more essential to the storyline than Jolee or Juhani, and for male Revan she was supposedly his lover. She survives in the DS endings, and in the LS endings you can save her even if you fail at persuasion. So basically, there's no reason to kill Bastila unless you want to. The only ending in which she makes no appearance in K2 is the LSF. :lol: