illegitimate children

How many across the galaxy?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many across the galaxy?

• some
    • many
    • a mess, those hypocrite back-aching jedi

Anakin is the perfect example on why Jedi should not get involved in a romance.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well one can have sex without it becoming a romance. :lol:"

Edited by MasterRevan

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

@ Plano) But Bastila talked about how Jedi aren't allowed to love. Getting married would require love, in most cases. Though I know from experience it's not always required...

true, but I think it is more of "the ideal" more than hard and fast rules...otherwise, we have a continuity mistake.

love and marriage among Jedi is OK during this time period, although it is frowned upon and could hold back your advancement in the Order.

that is how I see it.

The Jedi are like monk, they are past the need for simple pleasures like sex. There are those who fall from the path of enlightenment but they were never prepared to take that journey to begin with.

So that includes Revan and Bastila (w00t) . You know they are both very successful for getting hooked up and doing probably having sex :shifty:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Well one can have sex without it becoming a romance.  :lol:"

True, Anakin could have paid Padme to sleep with him

LOL :shifty:

i think who put that rule in the code wanted it to be a trial, either you fall in love and see the truth, love as strength (you pass the trial) or weakness (you fall to the darkside), or you fall in love and fall to the dark side for not allowing yourself to love

True, Anakin could have paid Padme to sleep with him
That would be considered bribery and Naboo would soon have another Senator...
So that includes Revan and Bastila w00t.gif . You know they are both very successful for getting hooked up and doing probably having sex

There was a request on a Russian KOTOR forum to draw Revan and Bastila having sex. Someone said: "Only if Revan is a man, otherwise, it will be perversion..."

Jokes aside, I don't think they would go that far. But obviously, fanfic writers will disagree.

Word of warning: don't portray Jedi like monks. Those who don't isolate themselves from the community certainly aren't. Besides, the personal lives of KOTOR-era Jedi seem to be less restrictive than those of the movie era (but obviously more restrictive than those of the NJO :shifty:). At least they are allowed to have private property.