Call of Duty 2

Calax

well the thing is in COD one I used to be able to pick a guy off with a BAR from 200 yds. (I'd just do a single shot from prone position)in COD2 I can barly do that with a sniper rifle.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's decided then: I'll get CoD 2, because it seems like a great weekend game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

well the thing is in COD one I used to be able to pick a guy off with a BAR from 200 yds. (I'd just do a single shot from prone position)in COD2 I can barly do that with a sniper rifle.

I actuallly thought it was easier to aim. Go figure. :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I played DX on realistic while back, and I recall getting a tranq dart without dying. Of course, if I wasn't using regeneration and medkits I would have been dead pretty quick.

Has anyone tried the Shifter mod for DX? I played all the way through it, and then it screwed up my saves at Area 51. Grrr...

I just ran up and let some dude with a tranquilizer shoot me.

Here's a video:

And that's on realistic?

Doesn't really look it from what I see, and keep getting tranqued all the time is just having a death-wish (even on easy, but it seems like you had one)

Yup, it's on realistic.

Are you sure you aren't confusing the tranquilizer with assorted plasma shots? Maybe the spit of the grekin (sp) thingy in the sewers does initial damage?

I'd show you it from the start, but FRAPS only lets me do 30 seconds of film.

Edited by alanschu

Off topic but... I really miss the Hexen series of FPS games. No more realism, please! No more historical realism, gun realism, whatever. Give me some good ol' fashioned fantasy sci-fi adventures. Thank you :D

PS -- Obsidian, when you're done with NWN2, please team up with Ravensoft and make HEXEN 3! Give it an Aurora Toolset so we can finally have scripted multiplayer adventures w/ dialogue in an FPS game. And generally make it smart and fun :thumbsup:

Edited by GuardianLegend

Dark Messiah is right up your alley, GuardianLegend, when it finally get released.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yea Call of Duty 2 sucked.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Perhaps Far Cry would be 'up your alley'? It's dead cheap, might as well give it a try. It just happens to be my favourite pure FPS of all time. :-)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Perhaps Far Cry would be 'up your alley'? It's dead cheap, might as well give it a try. It just happens to be my favourite pure FPS of all time. :))

I've played it... only problem was that I kept running out of ammo and I hated the Mercs....

Also I played a little more... the main problem that I kept bumping into was that you'd be unable to keep everything shooting at you from One direction. and your allies would keep askingyou to take care of these guys or those guys on the flanks and I'd get pounded by the guys in the middle. also it's way to easy for the AI to kill me when I'm at a .30 cal.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.