KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Fools. Chuck Norris invented the lightsaber.

He originally created it because he needed a cutting tool sharp enough to trim his lustrous manly chest hair. However he soon discarded as the density and high tensile strength of his chest hair actually broke the lightsaber.

From that day on Chuck vowed never to trim any body hair so as to maintian his ruggedness.

He originally created it because he needed a cutting tool sharp enough to trim his lustrous manly chest hair. However he soon discarded as the density and high tensile strength of his chest hair actually broke the lightsaber.

From that day on Chuck vowed never to trim any body hair so as to maintian his ruggedness.

what are you smoking?

where can i get some?

Have you popped a blood vesel yet? By saying such things you are just asking for more Chuck Norris. Shal I oblidge? :blink:

To tell the truth the KotOR 3 shat have been done to death. There have been 15 threads with hundreds of pages calling for the game, making suggestions for the game, and so forth and so on that most of us are just too tired to care. So I think that the discussion for KotOR 3 has been over for a very very very long time.

Now we have Chuck Norris.

Edited by Judge Hades

Who are you to deny the splendour of Chuck Norris? Chuck is greater than kotor, only via the righteous path of Norris can kotor 3 be great.

i am a louisiana person who watches walker texas ranger and thinks chuck norris is fine where is and kotor is better

so there

Edited by Skywalker

:)

Ha that's funny. Reminds me of that Chuck Norris thread in WoT.