KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Now why would anyone want to pick farce powers? Farce powers and Chuck Norris are a poor match; Chuck Norris, as stated, doesn't need powers of any sort anyway. He only needs to be Chuck Norris.

ok since i wasn't talking chuck norris, that was stupid

No not stupid it's greatness.

correction: it is retardedness

no chuck norris pcs

if he was HE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE FORCE POWERS AND A LIGHTSABER

because this is SW not Walker: Texas Ranger

capishe

Fool, the Great Chuck may forgive your heresy. If not your death will be swift by a roundhouse kick to the head.

Now why would anyone want to pick farce powers? Farce powers and Chuck Norris are a poor match; Chuck Norris, as stated, doesn't need powers of any sort anyway. He only needs to be Chuck Norris.

ok since i wasn't talking chuck norris, that was stupid

No not stupid it's greatness.

correction: it is retardedness

no chuck norris pcs

if he was HE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE FORCE POWERS AND A LIGHTSABER

because this is SW not Walker: Texas Ranger

capishe

Fool, the Great Chuck may forgive your heresy. If not your death will be swift by a roundhouse kick to the head.

uh no shut up

burn and die

i will summon patrick stewart to help me

you lose

would like:

when you go to a planet, you then get the following 2 options:

1) land

2) orbit

basically, orbiting would tell the system to make things a little more dynamic....NPCs start walking around more and striking up conversations with you and with each other.

it is also when you orbit that you can Force meditate, watch holocrons, play Dejarik or Pazaak, train your padawan and things like that....basically, it is just a way to tell the system "ok, we are doing fun stuff now...do not interrupt with main story triggers".

a way to compartmentalize your space experience.

also, a little more variety in the space animations. if you are going from Dxun to Onderon, you don't need to see the ship jump into hyperspace (because that didn't happen).

I want hoods. I don't know how many times I have to say this. Hoods the ones your character can pull up or down when they wish to do so. The background needs more animation, I want to be able to look up at the sky and see the clouds move, birds fly and ship in the air.

would like: 

when you go to a planet, you then get the following 2 options:

1)  land

2)  orbit

basically, orbiting would tell the system to make things a little more dynamic....NPCs start walking around more and striking up conversations with you and with each other.

it is also when you orbit that you can Force meditate, watch holocrons, play Dejarik or Pazaak, train your padawan and things like that....basically, it is just a way to tell the system "ok, we are doing fun stuff now...do not interrupt with main story triggers".

a way to compartmentalize your space experience.

also, a little more variety in the space animations.  if you are going from Dxun to Onderon, you don't need to see the ship jump into hyperspace (because that didn't happen).

i like that idea

I want hoods. I don't know how many times I have to say this. Hoods the ones your character can pull up or down when they wish to do so. The background needs more animation, I want to be able to look up at the sky and see the clouds move, birds fly and ship in the air.

ok we get that you want hoods so do we