45 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best fighter

• Darth Sidious
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Tyranus (Dooku)
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon

Not quite. The four Jedi that went to arrest him were some of the finest Knights that Coruscant had to offer.

Maybe story-wise but not in the movie. They just stood there like dufuses. I'm not convinced it makes sense for those 3 to be cut down like wheat while Mace is still standing between them. I suppose Sidious could be using his "only hits 3 at a time and not in the middle" combat move, but...well...whatever. ;)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not quite. The four Jedi that went to arrest him were some of the finest Knights that Coruscant had to offer.

Maybe story-wise but not in the movie. They just stood there like dufuses. I'm not convinced it makes sense for those 3 to be cut down like wheat while Mace is still standing between them. I suppose Sidious could be using his "only hits 3 at a time and not in the middle" combat move, but...well...whatever. ;)

I totally agree with you, I hate the way GL kills off some of his characters.

Why would that be? (Dooku) Because he couldn't do stunts and they couldn't find a stuntman?

As to the poll...Sidious. I mean, ok, so those three he cut down at once had to be the worst Jedi ever, but still...if he can put Yoda to a draw, well, hey, he's groovy. His cackling laughter distracts his opponents, too.

But Maul was definitely the best in the cool flashy technique arena.

Christopher Lee could barely grip a sword. So even if they could have done the stunts the close ups would have still looked wrong. Sad because he was a fencing master and was responsible for most of the Dooku moves in EPII as well as the design of the hilt (for balance)

On evidence I dont see how you could say anyone was a better duelist than Dooku.

Should have seen those Jedi in the clone wars cartoon they were just embaresing in the film.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

vader: he killed sidious twice (one in the game one in the movie)

and where is Traya?!

She isn't there because no one (hopefully) would vote her over some of the listed. That's my guess anyway :thumbsup:

Edited by Grunker

The best fighter, in my opinion, is Darth Maul. The Ep1 duel is the best duel in the movies.

Second should be either Dooku or Malak.

Vader wasn't that bad, but can't measure up wiht the others.

Sidious was surprisingly good fighter, but we all know Force Lightning is his true strenght.

Bandon was a pushover. Dead meat.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

This poll has too few options.

The one's that are missing are Darth Revan and don't forget Tulak Hord.

IMO Palpatine is quiet a bit of a coward. He killed his master in his sleep and he also made a very effective but cowardly tactic for sure like some order 66.

Master Vandar lives!

This poll has too few options.

The one's that are missing are Darth Revan and don't forget Tulak Hord.

IMO Palpatine is quiet a bit of a coward. He killed his master in his sleep and he also made a very effective but cowardly tactic for sure like some order 66.

You can fault Palpatine for playing it smart. What better way to take out an opponent than to stab them in the back? Or send a bunch of clones to turn on the Jedi? He played it smart and didn't get his hands dirty.

As to the poll...Sidious. I mean, ok, so those three he cut down at once had to be the worst Jedi ever, but still...

Those jedi were only ubbish cos the ****s at LA decided to make all the jedi rubbish apart from Windu, Yoda and Kenobi. At least Supermesiter Kit Fisto put up some fight, as well as Ki-Adi-Mundi.

P.S. I read somewhere that Plo Koon survives the Great Jedi Purge by becoming a BH-anyone else ever seen this-I think I saw it on wiki.

As for the poll, Maul has to be best. Sidious is a one-trick waonder (ZAP!), Vadercudnt kill kenobi until he cought Alzheimers and only caused the GJP wiv a squad of clones behind him, Dooku is hardly that great, and Malak wudve been down easy without the Captive Jedi and Star Forge, while Darth Maul held of two jedi easy and only got killed by a stupid canonial, 'heroes HAVE to win the day' slice by obi-wan.

As to the poll...Sidious. I mean, ok, so those three he cut down at once had to be the worst Jedi ever, but still...

Those jedi were only ubbish cos the ****s at LA decided to make all the jedi rubbish apart from Windu, Yoda and Kenobi. At least Supermesiter Kit Fisto put up some fight, as well as Ki-Adi-Mundi.

P.S. I read somewhere that Plo Koon survives the Great Jedi Purge by becoming a BH-anyone else ever seen this-I think I saw it on wiki.

As for the poll, Maul has to be best. Sidious is a one-trick waonder (ZAP!), Vadercudnt kill kenobi until he cought Alzheimers and only caused the GJP wiv a squad of clones behind him, Dooku is hardly that great, and Malak wudve been down easy without the Captive Jedi and Star Forge, while Darth Maul held of two jedi easy and only got killed by a stupid canonial, 'heroes HAVE to win the day' slice by obi-wan.

Maul got his ass kicked by a padawan with a single hilt. End of story.

Maul the mightly Sith Lord was OWNED by a Padawan. :thumbsup:

Maul the mightly Sith Lord was OWNED by a Padawan. :thumbsup:

You could put it that way too I guess :-

It all comes down to the same: Just because Darth Maul looked cool fighting doesn't mean he beats every Sith Lord in existance.

Don't you mean Sion not Malak?

No Sion makes sense because your not killing his body but his will. Sion cant be killed in the conventional sense.

Malak just runs off invulnerable till he can recharge at a tank. Its the running off invulnerable bit that grates since there is no logic in it. If you lightsaber throw him in the back as he runs he should die period.

But since I'd already killed him on the Leviathan (reduced him below 0) and he wouldnt die I was already aware of how cheesey he was.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]