I could use a little support...

Rhomal

Ah, not surprised to see rtrifts bashing Obsidian. It seems to be his hobby. If there is ever a negative word to be said about Obsidian you can bet he started it.

Anyways, people just do not understand what it to comes down to a comfort level on a forum. Its no more complicated than that. Both forums have good posters and bad, and both have rabid fanboi

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I did send them PM(basicly same as my post on page four), after closing this topic in bioboards, to question about their moderating habits. I got back really polite response, but not any answers.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Rhomal needs to be TOMBS'ed. Seriously.

Look, Mus? just volunteered to do a TOMBS report. Yay!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Kirrutu, that's because BIO has decided a strict modding style. They feel they have to because of the number of posters they have so they don't have time to deal with flames, and the like.

That's said, there's a lot of flames, and trolls that BIO doesn't touch. And, they have no problem with critical posts about them or their games as long as they're posted reasonably.

"My problem is the Biowarians themselves. They think they are the gods of gaming which they are not. They believe their own hype."

Nonsense. You just don't like the fact that a few BIO devs have no problem putting you in your place when you go in trolling mode. LOL :D

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Nonsense. You just don't like the fact that a few BIO devs have no problem putting you in your place when you go in trolling mode. LOL :D

Agreed, Hades is just bitter because he

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

LOL, well I just got a warning there but cant complain really.

I deserved it, STUPID me took a flamers bait and lashed out (Houkko spammed every thread I posted in and flame baited me till I responded then reported me).

Ahhh well, my own fault, I know better after all these years then to rise up to the bait like that.

Do really wish companies would just ban known spammers and flame baiters though before anyone does take the bait (not just me, anyone in general).

Least it wasnt a ban! guess ill just avoid the ME forums for abit and hope the FPS crowd there get bored and leave.

Just a heads up for everyone, dont take their bait over there cause yas will get nailed.

I deserved it, STUPID me took a flamers bait and lashed out (Houkko spammed every thread I posted in and flame baited me till I responded then reported me).

post a link to where's he's posted. we'll get him back. :)

- Steven Erikson

WOW! All I gotta to say is that kalfear has one of the most polite responses I've seen from someone who just got a warning on a message baord. LOL :D

I missed the actual post that got the warning; but heh. I'm wodnering what Houkka did that got you so upset as his post in response to your original wasn't too bad. Though you state he has a habit of baiting you so I'm probably not gettingt he whole story by that one post. <>

:D

Edited by Volourn

WOW! All I gotta to say is that kalfear has one of the most polite responses I've seen from someone who just got a warning on a message baord. LOL :D

I missed the actual post that got the warning; but heh. I'm wodnering what Houkka did that got you so upset as his post in response to your original wasn't too bad. Though you state he has a habit of baiting you so I'm probably not gettingt he whole story by that one post.  <>

:D

LOL, actually my post wasnt that bad either (just asked if he actually reads more then the first sentance of someone post before bashing it and what his problem was) but Chris had just deleted anouther of my posts before he saw this one, so combined I got in trouble.

Aye, he had follwed me around there for basically 3 days baiting me, many were removed I saw.

As I said, my own fault regardless.

I sunk to his level and got what I deserved!

LOL, not polite, just I would have warned me to if I was a mod, so how can I truely complain? LOL

water under the bridge, just a heads up to others, DONT TAKE THE BAIT on their boards. As Volo said, for some reason, some of the flamers and baiters get away with it and you will only get yourself warned/banned.

What exactly does that mean though? Doesn't have a Z-axis? The Z used to calculate distance between the camera and objects in the 3D world (Z-buffer)? The dimension Z (as in X, Y and Z)? Although I don't see how that would be possible since the graphics surely has all three dimensions. Are you saying that the actual game engine doesn't support anything else than a simple 2D map and that the 3D graphics is just 'fake 3D eyecandy' on top of a 2D map?

I believe the more appropriate words are that NWN2 doesn't have a mappable z-axis. All three dimensions clearly exists, you just can't move through one of them.

LOL

True some of your alter egos posted reasonably well, and in the rules (for the most part). However, sadly, it's the case of them being punished for being an alter ego of someone who was banned. :D

My problem is that I have a rather eratic personality on the Net and I have tried a few times to rein it in but then I have an explosion of some sort and its very very very messy. Don't know why, but it happens. So, now I make an occasion alt on the Bioware forums, post a few things that will either annoy someone or get me the answers I seek then I delete the account before Stanley Woo gets wind of it. Some of the Biowarians don't really care any more, like David gaider or Georg Zoeller, but that Woo guy can sure hold a grudge. :p

Bah, I should just let it go. :ermm:

Edited by Hades_One