Star Wars Galaxies

I was part of the SWG beta a few years ago, and I raelly enjoyed the game and bought it afterwards, I stopped playing after some 4 months I think, having been all over the place and reached bounty hunter.

What I read in that article is actually quite scary, I thought about trying the game again recently but after seeing this I most certainly wont. They've killed it.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

They took the glory of Jedi away when you can become Jedi with a few mouse clicks. It used to be Jedi was a near impossible thing to achieve. Then people figured out how to do it, and then they allowed anyone who wanted to be a Jedi a Jedi with a few mouse clicks. The ability to be a Jedi was supposed to be tough and near impossible due to their scarcity in numbers at the time.

I'll still hang in there through these rough times of the game. Maybe one of these days those devs'll get it right and SWG will be the best MMORPGs of all time... *wishes*

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Considering the fact that you've been playing it for about three years now, I rather doubt that it's anything else then the best mmorpg for you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

well SWG people have started Immagrating to various other MMOs... I know the influx to COV has created a serious amount of fun for us because we actually have people again.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.