Its very hard to swallow...this new story line

390 post = no life

882 post = less  than no life, lying  in a vegetative state has a chimp type for him.

Now you have done it! Its one thing to have a go at me but its much worse when you have a go at my chimp! :angry:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

390 post = no life

882 post = less  than no life, lying  in a vegetative state has a chimp type for him.

29 posts = newb who knows s*it!

Who thinks he is the sh1t but is in fact full of Sh1t!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

lol well jedi mafia does bring it on himself

I'm glad you can see that!

lol well jedi mafia does bring it on himself

I'm glad you can see that!

i can see alot of things :ph34r:

Like what? :)

at the moment a computer screen a camra a sofa 3 doors windows stereo......does that answer ur question

Thats impressive! How do u manage that?

Thats good i would hate to miss it.

As far as the story goes we will have to wait and see how good it is but all of the additions that we have heard about so far look great.