Navicomputer???

There is a cut scene of HK-47 trying to access the voice-printed navicomputer on the ebon hawk then being stopped by T3-M4, I was wondering that if u were able to access it with HK-47's ability to mimic voices, I know that he needs to know which voice to mimic so I was also wondering that if u get high enough influence with him so that he will tell u who his old master was, so then u could have him mimic Revan and access the navicomputer? I have tried 3 times playing the game from start to finish with HK-47 in my party and I STILL dont have enough influence to have him tell me that he was revan's droid, also I am playing the Xbox version of KOTOR 2, wil I be able to access the HK droid factory or the droid planet or any of the pending updates for the game?

I had never really thought about that... but perhaps if you had T3 and HK both in your party and have T3 play the message HK may remember that person and say something about it then you would be able to have him mimic their voice. Once you have enough influence with him he mimics Carth and Bastila's voices with the DS male revan backstory... not sure about female backstory. ... I guess it's worth a try.

It'll take a few moments to get the coordinates from the navicomputer.

Are you kidding? At the rate they're gaining??

Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations, we could fly right through a star, or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?

:thumbsup:

evil_twin.jpg

[Californian accent]I decided to make an attempt at unlocking the navicomputer using HK spares and regular power convertors. I took the HK-50 found on Peragus and talked him into lending me some parts that I then crammed into the navicomputer's core complex. I then applied some power convertors to the board and plugged in a microphone.

As I switched the power on getting ready to impersonate Revan with the mic, one of the power convertors broke with a harrowing hiss and in the process I got severly electrocuted. The navicomputer picked up a violent vibration and eventually exploded with a deafening bang, hurling me back several feet injuring my back. Could use some help here, Dave...[/Californian accent]

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum