how to get lvl 50?

I am at a loss!! I am at level 27, and the game is almost over... How did you people get to level 50!

The three ways I know of are using the in game console to enter a cheat code, use a savegame editor, or exploit the infinite experience bug in the game itself.

The infinite experience bug can be done in the sith tomb on Korriban, the one with visions of Malak, Kreia, and Revan. There is one room with a dead jedi in the center with four pillars around him, every time you check his corpse 2 Hississ monsters will spawn. Even though they pay pretty good xp, it can take some time to do unless you spawn 30 or 40 at a time.

Another exploit is during the stealth sith attack on Dxun. Supposedly if you stay away from Mandalore's office they will keep spawning however I have had no success with this method. The few times I have tried that one, twice Mandalore stopped the fighting without me ever getting near his office, and once the sith stopped spawning all together.

The highest I've gotten without the Hsiss exploit was about 36 ... use Kreia as much as possible (+7% XP Bonus), unlock every door/locker (+10 x Current Level XP per), recover every mine (same as opening stuff), kill everything in sight, and complete all the side quests possible ... you'll be about 31 after the last visit to Dantooine.

But that's the problem. When you do DS things she usually bitches at you for it.

Kreia: Are psychotic urges all that drive you!?

Exile: What would you have done?

Kreia: I would study the threads carefully and decide which one to pull, not sever them all at once!

[Kreia: Influence lost]

I am at a loss!! I am at level 27, and the game is almost over... How did you people get to level 50!

The three ways I know of are using the in game console to enter a cheat code, use a savegame editor, or exploit the infinite experience bug in the game itself.

The infinite experience bug can be done in the sith tomb on Korriban, the one with visions of Malak, Kreia, and Revan. There is one room with a dead jedi in the center with four pillars around him, every time you check his corpse 2 Hississ monsters will spawn. Even though they pay pretty good xp, it can take some time to do unless you spawn 30 or 40 at a time.

Another exploit is during the stealth sith attack on Dxun. Supposedly if you stay away from Mandalore's office they will keep spawning however I have had no success with this method. The few times I have tried that one, twice Mandalore stopped the fighting without me ever getting near his office, and once the sith stopped spawning all together.

This glitch happened to me, and it got altogether annoying, but mainly because they kept spawning in two seperate places (near Kex's stand, and where the cliff Mandalorian is when you return him). Amazingly, I lost almost no Mandalorians over like 50 battles, although Kex and the battle circle sergeant died after I accidently took them for enemies and fryed them....... :)

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

This glitch happened to me, and it got altogether annoying, but mainly because they kept spawning in two seperate places (near Kex's stand, and where the cliff Mandalorian is when you return him). Amazingly, I lost almost no Mandalorians over like 50 battles, although Kex and the battle circle sergeant died after I accidently took them for enemies and fryed them....... :)

And how do you do that? <_< You can only attack people that are hostile toward you. :) If they died it was by the hand of the sith assassins, unless you hit some weird glitch.

This glitch happened to me, and it got altogether annoying, but mainly because they kept spawning in two seperate places (near Kex's stand, and where the cliff Mandalorian is when you return him). Amazingly, I lost almost no Mandalorians over like 50 battles, although Kex and the battle circle sergeant died after I accidently took them for enemies and fryed them....... :(

And how do you do that? <_< You can only attack people that are hostile toward you. :) If they died it was by the hand of the sith assassins, unless you hit some weird glitch.

Glitch it was, then! :o

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Amazingly, I lost almost no Mandalorians over like 50 battles, although Kex and the battle circle sergeant died after I accidently took them for enemies and fryed them....... :lol:

OMG, you killed Kex!

You b***ard!

I even believe all the Mandalorians are supposed to be Invernable at that moment...

A couple of unnamed mandalorians can die, but not named ones, unless you hit a glitch, and definitely not Kelborn or Xarga, they're mission-important.