Ender Watch '05

kumquatq3

he officially left the board in a huff because he thought sombody made a racist remark and no mod did anything about it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I still have the good bye post somewhere in my coffers.

Good to see him though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why are you sure it is him?Ender Wiggin is the main character in a popular book that seemingly many people would use as their alias on a forum. Is he from germany? do the writing styles match?

Edited by Blank

He was eagerly awaiting Hammer 'n' Sickle.

Call it intuition. Or just a plain guess.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think hes some sort of thing at RPGdot or some other board like that.

and:

a) Ender left because we wouldnt ban Nurbs for disagreeing with Ender. Sure, Nurbs had said some inconsiderate things but it wasnt worse than what Ender had spewed forth about Palestinians an so on.

b) He was put on mod status for a while because he wouldnt stop spamming tthe forums with threads about this despite Fio asking him to keep it private.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."