Who's your fave KotOR2 party member?

Who's your favourite KotOR 2 party member?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite KotOR 2 party member?

• Kreia
    • Atton
    • Handmaiden/disciple
    • Bao-Dur
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • G0-T0
    • Mira/ Hanharr
    • Visas
    • Mandalore

:thumbsup:

Look at the post prevous to yours.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Could you please remove that sig picture? Not only it is annoying; it also breaks up the flow of the page every time. Although, your one-liners more than fill that role already.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

HK-47 was pretty useful in K1 and his comments quite hilarious...a sarcasm I can easily relate to. But in K2 I never got around to use him really. I never use any of the droids. In the beginning I though Kreia was mandatory, but later I used the rest equally much, but bao-dur the least.

Visas is the one I use the most and like her voice and obedient succubi style...too bad she won't wear the dancer dress.  :wub:

Go to lucasfiles.com and download a skin mod that brings in new dancer outfits to the game. They have extra defense attributes and such and are upgradeable. The player, Visas, and Mira can all wear them, but some are aligned only to dark or light. You will need to use a cheat code to actually get the outfits in your inventory. Instructions included in the mod. Worked great for me as a female character. I am playing through again as a male to get handmaiden so I can try it on her.

ps If I remember right, you need to look under the Home > kotor 1 > Items file section at Lucasfiles.com to get this mod; I think it was posted in the wrong place.

^Totally not a hopeless geek.

kirottu said:

Visas is the one I use the most and like her voice and obedient succubi style...too bad she won't wear the dancer dress.  :ermm:

Go to lucasfiles.com and download a skin mod that brings in new dancer outfits to the game.

:ermm:

edit: quotes?...AGAIN...AAAARGH!!!

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled) 

You do that alot, Jan :D

kirottu said: