T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Now, I'm no expert (and to tell the truth, I don't know how I got out of the music thread or what I'm doing in this branch of the fora :o), but I don't think pixies' T.O.M.B.S. reports are "typical."

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The subject of this report is Musopticon?

Annoyance: 5, Hey, did I ever tell you guys the story of how one time, he totally came on to me and tried to sex me up?  He was totally comming on to me one night, and I was like, "Eww get away", so he said, "Come on baby, just give me one ride on the PixiesRock fun train", and I was like, "I'm not into that kinda stuff," And he was all, "Hey just give in, I know you want me, but don't worry, I'll pay you for your time."  And I'm all like, "You don't have any money."  And so he's all, "I meant I was going to pay you in sex dollars." So I'm all, "Get away."  And so he says to me, he says, "I want to have your man-babies."  Like, what an ass hole.  God.

Wasn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I killed it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The subject of this report is ThePixiesRawk

You know, I was going to do a standard review, but Pixies is so distinctive, I thought maybe I should start with his epithets first.

Mighty Lord of

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The subject of this report is ThePixiesRawk

You know, I was going to do a standard review, but Pixies is so distinctive, I thought maybe I should start with his epithets first.

Mighty Lord of

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Am I right fellas?  I mean, am I right?

No.

Ha! He's never right! Even when he's right, he's a little wrong. There's always something a little wrong about pixies. Plus, he's a doofus. 'Course, so are you. Darth Flattus

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Sounds like someone is fishing for a knuckle sandwich...

Did something happen when I was away for a week?

The subject of this report is Kirottu

___

Standardized Attributes:

What the hell does all this mean? You know, I don

Obsidian Plays

I go away for a few days and pixies has a field day of being a pesky brat. ;)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I go away for a few days and pixies has a field day of being a pesky brat. :lol:

My sidekick is back!