How do I defeat Lord Sion ?

IJedi

The Darth title is given to the reigning lord and to his first apprentice, nobody else. Usually after the apprentice has learned everything he can he kills the master and takes the mantle of Dark Lord himself.

The only time this hasn't happened is when Exar Kun was made the dark lord. He was made dark lord by the specters of about 7 other dark lords. His apprentice was Ulic Qel-Droma. However neither took a Darth name. Before Lucas put out the "Dark lords" list and said it had to be this way, there was debate over weather or not Exar Kun was considered the reigning dark lord for the four mellenia that his spirit survived on Yavin IV.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

sure it means DARk lord of the siTH, riight. even more so because lucas invented the name sith way after episode 4, so yeah he tought, hey darth in "darth vader" will be dark lord of the sith, even tho I don't have any idea what a sith is <_< anyway it dosen't matter because there is no dutch in the starwars universe.

and the only reason there were a darth revan and darth malak (and darth bandon but nobody care) is because it sounded like the movies and it would be popular. obsidian had now choice but to continue. yeah, so revan and malak came up first with the name darth, wow, how to ruin a expanded universe in 2 seconds ;) at least they could make the effort to explain why they called themself that. but I doubt it, bioware did not forced themselfs anyway, they just made a copy of the OT in one game

(yes Its over now I don't have anything else to complain about)

Someone somewhere pointed me towards the names of the 'Darth' Sith that they were the cut versions of inVader, inSidious, but I guess Darth Ept just didn't sound so cool, even though it would have been a more fitting name for Sion.

(Signatures: disabled)