starwars or games

darthbass123

Are you on this site because of your love for Games in general, Star Wars Games, Star Wars in general, or Obsidian in general?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on this site because of your love for Games in general, Star Wars Games, Star Wars in general, or Obsidian in general?

• Star Wars
    • Star Wars Games
    • Obsidian
    • Games

Hey man, I wanted to sincerely congradulate you on how good a job you do in portraying a female character, it really convinces everyone and ends up making us forget. The bad part is when we remember  :)

:- ^_^

Actually, I should apologise... the "joke" is old now and I really should hang my head in shame... *hangs head in shame*

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

:lol: ^_^

Actually, I should apologise... the "joke" is old now and I really should hang my head in shame... *hangs head in shame*

yeah you should! We need all the ACTUAL women we can get here. It just changes the atmosphere from "pathetic loser nerds" to "pathetic loser nerds and some girls that are probably here for some good reasons they have"

Edited by Blank

I came here because the best from BiS started this company plus they were working on Kotor 2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester