How do Jedi Reproduce?

Depends. Ki-Adi Mundi was allowed to reproduce due to the fact that it was his species tradition and the race population was low. Jedi don't have to be celibate but most are. I believe in a Star Wars Tales, a Jedi, seeking to get him and two other Jedi into the Valley on Korriban, seduced students to gain their medallions.

they probably come from Dark jedi. you know there not that serious about codes. The dark jedi probably give there baby away or something cause they are to into there power and taking over. I don't know its best to belive something than nothing.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Jedi are against love and emotional attachment (blah blah, all that stuff you take pride in defying when you manage to get Bastila to fall in love with you without turning into an Anakin).

I don't like EU books/magazines so I won't know of all these exceptions or rules but I always thought that Jedi were always sensed/found by other Jedi during their work and travels, picking up force sensitives or people with uncanny ability. A bit like how young Anakin, Jaden Kor + others students (Jedi Academy) and even yourself/Revan (well, the initial excuse given on Taris which we all accept as being normal).

As a side, I liked how KotOR made use of all the talk from Episode 2, and not just the Bastila romance quest, but having all the different views, like "successful" (well, non DS) with Jolee, and the alternate bad outcome of Jedi love with those datapads of those 3 great hunt Jedi (can't remember names) and how it divided them and caused their doom.

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Jedi's just don't reproduce

They just steal new Force Sensitive-babies when they need re-enforcement...

Ya that was alot funnier then the post of mine you deleted. rabble rabble rabble

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Very secretly.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ya that was alot funnier then the post of mine you deleted. rabble rabble rabble

Funnier?

It's just the truth, what's supposed to be funny about it :rolleyes:

Its not bad enough you're a board Nazi, now your words are facts? Did you get some platform shoes or what?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't remember them stealing any babies, I remember when Anakin ate that basket of puppies, but no baby stealing

Puppies? I vividly remember the baby cooing and bloody screams. I'm sure they were toddlers.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Remember these are star wars movies, what you saw was probaly a midget

The other white meat, you mean?

kirottu said:

Jedi have no need to reproduce like common animals. They are far, far superior to such animal passions. :wub:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Like Revan and Exile?

kirottu said:

Like Revan and Exile?

They're the exception to the rule. Damned if my character isn't going to score. :wub:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Jedi dont need to reproduce because Jedi fill their ranks from the general population of the galaxy. They find force sensitives and train them, although if they had children that were force sensitive i'd imagine they would do the same.

Truth...

And since I sense alot of people are going to talk about "reproducing" Jedi through sexual means, this one is...