teh Smallville thread

Kor Qel Droma

Yes, it is.

Spoil me.

FINE!

Sorry, I can't do the "dark lines spoiler protection thingy" so :

*************SPOILERS*****************

Clark dumped Lana. And I mean D-U-M-P-E-D. As in "I don't love you Lana" dumped. After she asked him "look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me".

Brainiac is back because he has clones and he is now hooked up with Lex. but lex thinks B is a gov agent.

I just hope they don't take another six week fookin' break again. The Cyborg episode was pretty bleh, but I thought that last week showed some promise.

You dump Lana and go for the hooters of Lois, Clark. It's a fair trade.

And I don't think Braniac returned just because he cloned himself, Astrocreep.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

brainiac and luthor have worked together alot... most recently to kill the teen titans and the Outsiders.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You dump Lana and go for the hooters of Lois, Clark.  It's a fair trade.

And I don't think Braniac returned just because he cloned himself, Astrocreep.

He should go for Chloe imo. She's his best friend and he can be himself around her. And she can be hot.

Ok, instead of "clones" I should've written "multipleboy" or something. The important thing is, they brought him back without the "dream scheme" or "time travel scheme".

I cant stand smallville... it was supposed to die at season 5, right?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

well it should... after this nothing of note could really happen until clark turns 20 and becomes a journalist.

I still miss the Lex luthor that wants to kill Superman because superman ruined his highschool science project.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

lg77ha.jpg

Yamma hamma. I'm sure Margot Kidder might have been hot back in the day to some people, but she doesn't hold a candle to Erica Durrance.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wow... :cool:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

*whistles* ;)"

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

lg77ha.jpg

Yamma hamma.  I'm sure Margot Kidder might have been hot back in the day to some people, but she doesn't hold a candle to Erica Durrance.

She can light my candle any time... :-" though I was actually wondering about Lois the fictional character and whether it was the same Lois from the movies...