Life/forcedrain, lame

I think that the drain-powers are far too weak, specially drain life.

The way I see it, drain life should kill the target, draining it of it's life, instead of just sipping a bit of it...

Drain force should be even worse, since losing the force is fatal for most people(see the jedi masters for example...)

I know that had it been like this, the game balance would be totally destroyed, but it seems more realistic my way. Or? Opinions, anyone?

Sanity is for the weak!

I really never had much use for either one, to be honest with you

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Force crush was utter crap! It did almost no damage! I had to use it like 5 times on one sith trooper to get him to pop off! It really sucks!  :)  <_<  <_<

What? Force Crush was incredible. Even when they saved it would at least halve the target's health, if not kill them outright. I only needed to use it once on Traya, then once each on her sabers to win. And I was a Guardian.

Trust it, Force Crush is the most powerful... uh... power in the game. Makes it almost too easy. It's what you'd expect 'kill' to be.

Force crush was utter crap! It did almost no damage! I had to use it like 5 times on one sith trooper to get him to pop off! It really sucks!  :rolleyes:  <_<  <_<

What? Force Crush was incredible. Even when they saved it would at least halve the target's health, if not kill them outright. I only needed to use it once on Traya, then once each on her sabers to win. And I was a Guardian.

Trust it, Force Crush is the most powerful... uh... power in the game. Makes it almost too easy. It's what you'd expect 'kill' to be.

You kidding me right? My Force Crush killed everyone instantly. I guess that was because I was a Level 37 Sith Lord.

It works flawless with me except against Sion and Kreia. Guess they are too powerful for it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester