Spider-Man 3

Oerwinde

Well, we had a thread about how much X-Men 3 is going to suck, how about how much Spider-Man 3 is going to rule. They were trying to keep the villains under wraps but Kirsten Dunst let it slip that they're going with Venom and Sandman, my guess is that they're just introducing Eddie Brock for a Venom appearance in Spidey 4, but as this picture shows:

tchurch.jpg

They're really sticking to the comic for Sandman, which is nice.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That's a supervillian?  :wub:

Sandman.

sandman01.jpg

I imagine the fight scenes being somewhat like if Spider-Man fought the Mummy Sandstorm from The Mummy.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

How many Spidey films are they planning on doing? :devil: While I'd love to see Venom, they'd have to either go through a ton of events really fast, or change the storyline around to be able to fit in the movie. Becuase there are a lot of events that took place in the comic leading up to Eddie Brock becoming Venom.

Six or seven.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So do you think they will turn Sandman into glass in this movie?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

He was turned into glass in the comics after going good didn't he?

I personally wish they would stop killing off the damn villains in superhero movies.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah.  What would be interesting would be to make a movie based entirely on the villain's persective.  I'd want to see it.

Apparently they're making a movie out of Wanted, which I haven't personally read, but is apparently about a world where the villains have won and wiped out superheroes.

Devastatorsig.jpg

yeah webs stick to sand... Sandman has escaped in the Comics... he ended up breaking Spideys arm.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What about both?

Screw Sandman, I want Venom!

You're getting both unfortunately. I'm hoping they just introduce the whole Eddie Brock conflict in this one and turn him into Venom in Spider-Man 4 instead of wasting Venom by having him share a movie with Sandman.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Screw Sandman, I want Venom!

You're getting both unfortunately. I'm hoping they just introduce the whole Eddie Brock conflict in this one and turn him into Venom in Spider-Man 4 instead of wasting Venom by having him share a movie with Sandman.

I bet you they introduce the symbiote costume in this one and it combines with Brock at the end.

I doubt "Venom" is in this one as a main villian

Edited by kumquatq3

They should have like used Galactus as a villain.

no no... that's Fantastic Four 2! (makes me wonder about their ability to count... Fantastic 42?)

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.