paris riots

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4401670.stm

This coming after riots in the UK I'm reallly starting to wonder about our species.

Reason for UK riots:

A pirate radio station announces that an immigrant girl was raped in a local beauty salon. Police investigation exposes the fact that the salon has local competitors trying to put it out of business. Police also fail to find a victim despite a massive search. Or, indeed, any evidence of an offence whatsoever. Locals riot in protest at the police not punishing the perps.

Reason for Paris riots:

According to locals, two young men die by electrocution after deciding to hide from police in an electricity substation. This totally boggles me, since the cops _by definition_ were not in control of the boys actions, or the boys would have been under arrest. Locals riot anyway.

Somebody give me the missing info that makes sense of all this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ya, in America we seem to only riot if our team won the championship, I'm not sure if thats better or worse

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've known of two riots in Vancouver. When we lost the Stanley Cup finals, and when Axl Rose didn't show up for the Guns and Roses concert.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4401670.stm

This coming after riots in the UK I'm reallly starting to wonder about our species.

Reason for UK riots:

A pirate radio station announces that an immigrant girl was raped in a local beauty salon. Police investigation exposes the fact that the salon has local competitors trying to put it out of business. Police also fail to find a victim despite a massive search. Or, indeed, any evidence of an offence whatsoever. Locals riot in protest at the police not punishing the perps.

Reason for Paris riots:

According to locals, two young men die by electrocution after deciding to hide from police in an electricity substation. This totally boggles me, since the cops _by definition_ were not in control of the boys actions, or the boys would have been under arrest. Locals riot anyway.

Somebody give me the missing info that makes sense of all this.

The Parisians are rioting because the bread's stale. Don't let that other excuse fool you.

No, you guys are stupid

They are clearly rioting because of the influences of US culture

We riot, now everybody has to riot

Oh sure, so the US invented rioting, did it? I'll have you know that we Europeans were rioting when (Native) Americans were still living in peace and harmony with nature. That's how advanced we are.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

No, you guys are stupid

They are clearly rioting because of the influences of US culture

We riot, now everybody has to riot

Oh sure, so the US invented rioting, did it? I'll have you know that we Europeans were rioting when (Native) Americans were still living in peace and harmony with nature. That's how advanced we are.

Fine, but we still lay claim to underage cyber sex

Oh sure, so the US invented rioting, did it?  I'll have you know that we Europeans were rioting when (Native) Americans were still living in peace and harmony with nature.  That's how advanced we are.

;)

I am going to kick off a new conspiracy by saying it was started by the CIA.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's obvious why they're rioting.

People need an outlet to let go of stress and frustration... if one isn't provided, humans tend to detonate like little emotional bombs.

If they do it in a group... well you get a chain reaction called a riot.