Farming MMPORG (I kid you not)

... And, in late-breaking news, Dufus have announced their latest game for release Spring 2006: Bring Home the Bacon

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

... And, in late-breaking news, Dufus have announced their latest game for release Spring 2006: Bring Home the Bacon

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Farming, yes, that could perhaps work. Most MMORPGs today consist of 'farming' in some shape or form, anyway. That said, what the hell.

Be-friend and "be-bed"?

Even though the idea will probably never fly, it'd be fun if it did. I mean, the sort of corny pickup-lines you'd get could make awesome Weekend-web material.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Be-friend and "be-bed"?

Even though the idea will probably never fly, it'd be fun if it did. I mean, the sort of corny pickup-lines you'd get could make awesome Weekend-web material.

It would have to in some form. Raising a family is part of the core of the Harvest Moon games.

You don't get "details" of course. You just have to buy a really big house and a double bed then bribe her into liking you.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

A/S/L???

Yes, I know it's going to be cartoony-sweet with sugar on top. I have played most of the Harvest Moon games at some point, after all. However, any sort of cyber is still too much cyber, though. I have this feeling Natsume is giving the monkey the key to... well, somewhere monkeys aren't supposed to be.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

A/S/L???

Yes, I know it's going to be cartoony-sweet with sugar on top. I have played most of the Harvest Moon games at some point, after all. However, any sort of cyber is still too much cyber, though. I have this feeling Natsume is giving the monkey the key to... well, somewhere monkeys aren't supposed to be.

:lol:

Well all MMPORGs work on paper. They only fall appart when you add the people.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Real life sucks. In a game you can be a god like character that can score with all of the woman. :thumbsup:"

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Real life sucks. In a game you can be a god like character that can score with all of the woman.  :thumbsup:"

Don't you mean all of the men pretending to be women? :)"

Hey I like playing as woman, sometimes. :ph34r:

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG