"Return to ebon hawk"

i feel kinda stupid because this is probably just a simple problem...

My problem is, that i cant seem to find the "return to the Ebon Hawk" button in the map screen, i dont know if any one else has this problem, but ive looked through the mannual and it says the button is there. I figured that it might just be a problem with a place i was at, but ive tried it on every planet, no dice...

If any one knows about this problem please post back

My problem is, that i cant seem to find the "return to the Ebon Hawk" button in the map screen, i dont know if any one else has this problem, but ive looked through the mannual and it says the button is there. I figured that it might just be a problem with a place i was at, but ive tried it on every planet, no dice...

It was taken out during development. The manual is wrong, I'm afraid. Don't worry - you'll never really miss it. :rolleyes:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I liked it better this way. I know it was a design decision I believe due to time constraints, but I found it rather cheap in K1 how you could use it to get back to the Ebon Hawk when you were low on health.

Atleast in K2 you had to get there "manually" and might have to stumble upon enemies.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm with GhostofAnakin, although i was upset when i found it was gone, it made the game seem a little more realistic that i couldnt just "wapr back".

My first playthough i thought the return to hawk thing ONLY worked on taris. Boy did i feel silly when i found out you could do it anywhere...

And then the inverse effect with KOTOR2, i thought no such transport type thing excisted, then i found out about that warping console thing on telos...

*sigh*

It was taken out during development. The manual is wrong, I'm afraid. Don't worry - you'll never really miss it. :huh:

thanks :(, i just found it so anoying running around everywhere after my 12th run through :blink:, just wanted to spead up the process a bit

I also agree with GoA. It makes a lot more sense this way.

Besides, if you want to travel quickly around Nar Shaddaa, all you have to do is fix the speeder. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

They did make up for it on a few planets, like Telos station, each module had a little computer that you could quickly trasfer from one module to the other if you had already been to that area. On duxn, after you beat the jungle, and want to go back to your ship, you can ask the mandalorian guide to take you back. Once you leave, and come back, he is at your landing site so as to take you there very quickly. On Onderon, in the palace, each of the wings that have the computers, there is an officer that will take you were you want. On Narr Shadda, there is a speeder that you can repair, but it takes a while, and they get stripped quickly.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!