KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I don't know if it's just me but does anyone else see the problem with making ranged weapons a major part of a Star Wars game which a Jedi/Sith is the main character. And yes I know that you could clear the game with good set of blasters and feats. but generally I think the ranged weapons should be for the NPC's. Honestly why not use a shiny glow stick that can cut through anything.

Personally the weapon selection is good where it is at :ermm:

I don't know if it's just me but does anyone else see the problem with making ranged weapons a major part of a Star Wars game which a Jedi/Sith is the main character. And yes I know that you could clear the game with good set of blasters and feats. but generally I think the ranged weapons should be for the NPC's. Honestly why not use a shiny glow stick that can cut through anything.

Personally the weapon selection is good where it is at :)

It's not just you. It's me too. I think all these idea's are good for a Mandalorian companion or for a Republic hero like Carth but not for a PC, or for the Sith. I would really feel let down if I got to kill the Sith and be the hero of the Republic when I had to use a mega futuristic ranged weapon with more fire power than the heavist Bazooka or Mortar we have on Earth. In stead, I want a Jedi Consular to be able to send back rockets and other ammunition back to the user, much like the Dark Jedi in Jedi Academy would do!

Keep the focus on more Jedi/Sith Robes, Lightsabers, the Force, Crystals etc. as it should be IMO.

Master Vandar lives!

Actually for KOTOR III no crappy load times would be nice. I mean you can pass to one area to the next without having to have load times. Of course the other two KOTORS had to have load times because the Xbox is now a primitive gaming console now that the 360 is coming out. so yeah no load times would be nice.

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Another thing could be chaining together combat feats with character-specific feats through a character's AI script. For example, Bao-Dur being able to use Gravitonic Strike together with a combat feat that has been chosen for him. The Handmaiden using Echani Strike as after an execution of a Power Attack rather than as a separate feat to be used only with unarmed attacks.

Each character in K3 might have a specific offensive feat apart from the combat feats in a KOTOR game that adds to damage or afflicts negative status effects based on a percentage rate.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

How about some counter type feat for more defensive jedi. I always thought how cool it would look to dodge a lightsaber attack and then flip over top of the attacker and let him have it. Of course such an attack cannot be to damaging or fights would be really one-sided. Like it isn't anyway :)" .

I think that Kotor III should be titled, The Mandalorian Wars. It would be so cool to see what happened with Exile and Revan. The only thing that I think is really stupid in KOTOR II is that you can jedify EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!! Like another post said...You start as an apprentice to a Jedi Master. Then he somehow he gets killed and then you are alone for awhile (This event is in the beginning). After his death you somehow find your way to a Jedi enclave (providing there are any left). And train there to become a Jedi Master. After this event you get to CHOOSE ONE apprentice and train them throughout the game (How you train him will affect the ending, kind of like Anakin and Obi-Wan). Then you get all of your other party members as the game goes on...

That is all I wish. :D

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Apart from wielding weapons against enemies, having animations for kicks might balance melee fighting. Kicks are used in K2 with usual attacks so far.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I think that Kotor III should be titled, The Mandalorian Wars. It would be so cool to see what happened with Exile and Revan. The only thing that I think is really stupid in KOTOR II is that you can jedify EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!! Like another post said...You start as an apprentice to a Jedi Master. Then he somehow he gets killed and then you are alone for awhile (This event is in the beginning). After his death you somehow find your way to a Jedi enclave (providing there are any left). And train there to become a Jedi Master. After this event you get to CHOOSE ONE apprentice and train them throughout the game (How you train him will affect the ending, kind of like Anakin and Obi-Wan). Then you get all of your other party members as the game goes on...

That is all I wish. :D

Totally, totally agree with all you have said :)