KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I want to be forced to split my whole party into groups, each group with a separate objective as important as the others.

I leik this.

Yeah cool. I thought K2 did that.

The Duxn Tomb Raid/Battle for Onderon party split was one of the highlights of K2, but I don't think the importance of either was well explained, and it was just another piece of the four-part intermediate quest - I want something like this, but more complex and involved in the final conflict.

I want to believe that my whole party was important - not just the PC.

I want to achieve a minor objective in one path then shift to another, and see how one party's actions influences the others' objectives.

While this is hard to script, it's not impossible - I did it a few times as a PnP RPG GM, and my players were on the edges of their seats for hours as the "final conflict" resolved itself in multiple places/settings with each PC's actions important to the final outcome.

One possibility that this brings is meaningful sacrifice of NPC's (self-sacrifice for LS, or sacrifice by the choices the PC makes for DS).

Yeah, it needs to be expanded from a gimmick in K2, to a crucial decision and critical path to success in any sequel.

I leik sacrifice.

It doesn't have to be a self-sacrifice for LS: there is occassion to believe that it might be in the interest of the "greater good" to sacrifice some other party member ... :geek:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Since we're talking about stupid wookiees, no wookiees in Kotor 3.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Think of the fun to be had. A little guy like him can go for the low shots. He could be known as the castrator.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

What ? Why? why? why? why? WHY?

Ok, what do you think about having a same lightsaber colour for a force user who is a Jedi Master and for another who is a Sith Lord? (Does it lend meaning to that colour that is used by both force users?)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

What does it matter?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Is this...the end? Could it come to pass that the well of ideas is dry and interest near nil?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds