The President V. The Onion

kumquatq3

Bush bashing is getting old.  8 years is enough.  It's time to move on.

As long as Bush keeps making a fool of himself, people will not stop bashing him. Seriously, the man went to an Ivy league school and most people can at least talk proper english better than he can.

Can speak better english.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Bush bashing is getting old.  8 years is enough.  It's time to move on.

As long as Bush keeps making a fool of himself, people will not stop bashing him. Seriously, the man went to an Ivy league school and most people can at least talk proper english better than he can.

Can speak better english.

more eloquently

Can't say I didn't see that coming. But lets see...he went to college, I haven't yet...he has people writing speeches for him, I type essays myself, and i still don't make up words!

it wouldn't be me unless i pointed out that nearly every political leader says utterly ridiculous things, on a more or less regular basis.

liberals just seem to think these things are what make most conservatives intellectually lacking. "they're all so dumb, why do they keep getting elected?" laments the far left.

rather funny to actually turn the tables and note the top 20% wage earners in the country are conservative, and not coincidentally also the most educated (barring the top 1% uber rich that are liberal).

it is funny to confuse the intellectually gifted left with the facts, i must admit.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

it wouldn't be me unless i pointed out that nearly every political leader says utterly ridiculous things, on a more or less regular basis.

liberals just seem to think these things are what make most conservatives intellectually lacking.  "they're all so dumb, why do they keep getting elected?" laments the far left. 

rather funny to actually turn the tables and note the top 20% wage earners in the country are conservative, and not coincidentally also the most educated (barring the top 1% uber rich that are liberal).

it is funny to confuse the intellectually gifted left with the facts, i must admit.

taks

The top 20% of wage earners in this country are all conservativel? That's news to me.

Edit: Also, knock off the defense. You guys got to have eight years of fun with, "Clinton's immoral! Clinton needs to find Jesus!" We can knock on the president for appearing to have the intellectual capacity of rotting fruit if we want.

Second edit: Switched 'liberal' to 'conservative' so as not to appear bat**** loco.

Edited by Commissar

He makes more than most. He's not alone - our beloved deputy prime minister makes his fair share - but Mr. Bush is supposed to be the most powerful man in the world.

That doesn't really prove very much. The rich vote for a party that will help them increase their wealth, rather than a party that will take some of their wealth and use it to benefit the poor (if such can indeed be said of the US Democrats). I can understand why rich people voted for Bush. I genuinely don't understand why so many poor people apparently voted for him as well. Can you explain?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The top 20% of wage earners in this country are all liberal?  That's news to me.

It's probably news to taks too, since he said the top 20% were conservative. :shifty:"

Conservative and Liberal are really awful terms to be using nowadays, as they're far too broad to place people in. Old small-government Republicans get lumped in with reactionary neo-conservaitves, while moderate liberals get lumped in with the far left of the Democrats. People should use more specific terms, like "Market Liberal" or "Social Democrat". They're still pretty broad, but at least you wouldn't find such extremes under the ideological umbrellas.

Oh, and the whole red/blue thing is bloody annoying. The rest of the planet and even the US itself not so long ago understood that the people on the left are red!

This concludes the tangenital rant on rather unimprotant things. We now return you to your previously scheduled flamewar.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The top 20% of wage earners in this country are all liberal?  That's news to me.

It's probably news to taks too, since he said the top 20% were conservative. :shifty:"

Conservative and Liberal are really awful terms to be using nowadays, as they're far too broad to place people in. Old small-government Republicans get lumped in with reactionary neo-conservaitves, while moderate liberals get lumped in with the far left of the Democrats. People should use more specific terms, like "Market Liberal" or "Social Democrat". They're still pretty broad, but at least you wouldn't find such extremes under the ideological umbrellas.

Oh, and the whole red/blue thing is bloody annoying. The rest of the planet and even the US itself not so long ago understood that the people on the left are red!

This concludes the tangenital rant on rather unimprotant things. We now return you to your previously scheduled flamewar.

D'oh. One track mind. Fixed.