• Leaving solo mode on
    • characters not following you when they're supposed to
    • Random Loot generator
    • Kreia's 'you can't please me' attitude
    • missing a hit during a fight
    • missing a hit during bashing
    • the constant word 'Echo' as well as others
    • barely being able to upgrade jedi robes

Another option I would have added is "mercenaries". I swear, the biggest threat to the galaxy seemed to be mercenaries, not the Sith. On Telos, Dantooine, and Nar-Shadaa (bounty hunters can be considered mercenaries), all you ever heard about was the stupid mercenaries! Please guys, if you make K3, no more mercenaries. :)

LEAVING SOLO MODE ON-Never really bothered me

CHARACTERS NOT FOLLOWING WHEN SUPPOSED TO- kinda pissed me off

RANDOM LOOT GENERATOR- really pissed me off cause of useless crap

KREIA'S "YOU CANT PLEASE ME ATTITUDE"- didnt mind it

MISSING A HIT DURING A FIGHT- GOD that pissed me off the most

MISSING A HIT WHILE BASHING- pissed me off lots

THE CONSTANT WORD "ECHO" AND OTHERS- never really cared

UNABLE TO UPGRADE JEDI ROBES- never really mattered

hi.

Another option I would have added is "mercenaries".  I swear, the biggest threat to the galaxy seemed to be mercenaries, not the Sith.  On Telos, Dantooine, and Nar-Shadaa (bounty hunters can be considered mercenaries), all you ever heard about was the stupid mercenaries!  Please guys, if you make K3, no more mercenaries.  >_<

Yes enough with Madalorians and mercenaries already.

Mandalorians are alright. This is back in the age when they were something, a power that gave the Republic a wake up call. :devil:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I would prefer more sith/jedi duels, the tough ones especially which K2 desperately lacked....one more thing - did anyone in K2 had a 'big' shortage of lightsabers...while playing DS I couldn't equip everybody with lightsabers once I converted them >_<

I would prefer more sith/jedi duels, the tough ones especially which K2 desperately lacked....one more thing - did anyone in K2 had a 'big' shortage of lightsabers...while playing DS I couldn't equip everybody with lightsabers once I converted them ;)

Yes, I found that, first time through the game I had Jedified Atton, Disciple and Boa-dur only to find that I had enough sabers for two party members. Seems like in K1, they are falling out of your ears <_<

Plus, IF you do find any, they are only double bladed ones, argh ;)

,Oct 22 2005, 05:07 PM]It gets me so mad when I miss when bashing a door when bashing; it makes me look like a klutz! :devil:

No, you want to know whats worse than missing bashing a door? Missing 5 times. I mean, it would be understandable if you were a level 1 coming from 10 years of sitting on your ass, but it would only be understandable if you missed once. I mean COME ON!!! Your a Jedi, how many brain cells did you lose during the last decade?

Edited by Jedi Guardian

,Oct 22 2005, 05:07 PM]It gets me so mad when I miss when bashing a door when bashing; it makes me look like a klutz! ;)

No, you want to know whats worse than missing bashing a door? Missing 5 times. I mean, it would be understandable if you were a level 1 coming from 10 years of sitting on your ass, but it would only be understandable if you missed once. I mean COME ON!!! Your a Jedi, how many brain cells did you lose during the last decade?

Hehe I agree...you would think that by being a Jedi that you would be able to open a simple door...lol

That sucked when you first start out with your character...you end up looking like a right klutz :)"

Oh, you don't want to know how many brain cells it takes for a Jedi to bash a door. It takes more than just a brain cell. You need wisdom, self-control, perception, good reasoning and a damn good door bashing item. Oh, and a pretty high dexterity too.

I would prefer more sith/jedi duels, the tough ones especially which K2 desperately lacked....one more thing - did anyone in K2 had a 'big' shortage of lightsabers...while playing DS I couldn't equip everybody with lightsabers once I converted them :rolleyes:

Part of what you mentioned makes sense. One of the duels in K1 where the PC faces Marl involved using Critical Strikes against your character which would potentially allow for stun effects. Almost none of the K2 duels involved stun or knockback effects against the PC.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Why do you get so hung up on the silly and rather pointless topic on missing when bashing something. Use security skill if you have it, or simly wait a litle. Also, how often do you miss when bashing? I am asking you seriously. How many times do you miss. Once, twice, or three time? Even if you miss ten times it is not a big problen. Yes, it can get rather annoying, but really, is this a problem????????

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Why do you get so hung up on the silly and rather pointless topic on missing when bashing something. Use security skill if you have it, or simly wait a litle. Also, how often do you miss when bashing? I am asking you seriously. How many times do you miss. Once, twice, or three time? Even if you miss ten times it is not a big problen. Yes, it can get rather annoying, but really, is this a problem????????

hehehe when my character is having trouble bashing a door open (usually security skill is too low) I go off and make a cuppa...when I come back, *suprise! The door is open (w00t)

Dude I put up that option as a reference to the beginning of the game. <_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

And how many locked doors are in the begining in the game?

:p

Well,not much. :-"

There are quite a lot locked containers, but I find them much easier to bash open than doors. :thumbsup:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]