The Scandinavian Flame Thread

Darth_Schmarth

Since the Melissa thread got closed because of derailment (what kind of an excuse is that anyway?), I never got the chance to respond to the Danish arguments spawned from poisoned minds. Please note that this topic isn't necessarily for Scandinavians to participate in, just as long as we flame each other, and also just as long as we do not do this with serious intent.

So, like I said in the other thread as regards Denmark's owning Sweden: If you claim ownership of a retard, you are the one who will look stupid when he turns the odds around. I cannot stress this enough. And the Danes never conquered Stockholm with military force. When you tried, Sten Sture d.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

You're so dead, my whiskery friend.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Melissa's back :devil:

MelissaTheuriau20040202.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Finland. There you have it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Denmark, quite obviously. And dream all you want, the Storm of Copenhagen was a disaster, we even have a street named after your bevildered troops who had gotten themselves lost, and who were eventually put down by city folks and dutch sailors. :lol:

Also, selective history telling is not a good trait, Sten Sture was mortally wounded and Stockholm eventually capitulated to Christian II in 1520. He was crowned Hereditary King and celebrated in Stockholm Castle, if was after this event that the gates were closed and Christian, advised by a Bishop, executed some one hundred nobles. (however Vasa led a successful rebellion three years later)

Also Niels Juel, possibly the greatest naval commander in Scandinavian history, saved the monarchy by uttlery crushing the Swedish fleet in the Scandian War, killing some 3000 while only suffering around 100 losses. In the attempt to recapture Scania, however, we didn't succeed, but the Swedes were incapable of crossing over into Denmark with their fleet lost. >_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Denmark, quite obviously. And dream all you want, the Storm of Copenhagen was a disaster, we even have a street named after your bevildered troops who had gotten themselves lost, and who were eventually put down by city folks and dutch sailors.  :lol:

Like I said we waited too long. We were back some 50 years later, when you, Poland/Saxony and Russia attacked us. If I recall correctly you were quickly forced into submission, but got brave again when we started losing thanks to other countries' efforts.

Also, selective history telling is not a good trait, Sten Sture was mortally wounded and Stockholm eventually capitulated to Christian II in 1520. He was crowned Hereditary King and celebrated in Stockholm Castle, if was after this event that the gates were closed and Christian, advised by a Bishop, executed some one hundred nobles. (however Vasa led a successful rebellion three years later)

Gustav Vasa became regent as early as 1521 and was crowned King in 1523. After that the days of bullying a backward country were definitely over for you.

Also Niels Juel, possibly the greatest naval commander in Scandinavian history, saved the monarchy by uttlery crushing the Swedish fleet in the Scandian War, killing some 3000 while only suffering around 100 losses. In the attempt to recapture Scania, however, we didn't succeed, but the Swedes were incapable of crossing over into Denmark with their fleet lost.  >_<

Both sides have won battles, while Sweden have won the wars and the spoils. :lol:

Ya know, you guys sure do base alot of your greatness off of military victory. Here is America we don't base ar greatness off of militammmHAHAHAHAAHA!

Almost had it! Damn.

Seriously, give me something tangilble. Did someone invent the spring or something. Work with me.

Alfred Nobel was Swedish. I have already explained how Sweden as a country has more to offer in terms of landscape and terrain. Swedish girls are famous for their beauty (and rightly so I might add); Danish aren't. I could go on.

Like I said we waited too long. We were back some 50 years later, when you, Poland/Saxony and Russia attacked us. If I recall correctly you were quickly forced into submission, but got brave again when we started losing thanks to other countries' efforts.

Sorta like you joining in on the winning side of the Napoleon Wars to get British support for your claims on Norway, I reckon. :p

Gustav Vasa became regent as early as 1521 and was crowned King in 1523. After that the days of bullying a backward country were definitely over for you.

Oh indeed, he was, but my point was not about Vasa, it was about Stockholm capitulating and our King puking his guts out after days of celebration in your royal palace. :lol:

And you were a worthy advesary, however you simply never made it into Copenhagen to claim the real spoils. Tsk tsk.

Both sides have won battles, while Sweden have won the wars and the spoils. :lol:

Some of the wars, others lost or in a state of stalemate. Like the Scanian, we couldn't recapure the land, but we eliminated your fleet so much so that it never really posed a serious threat again. Also, when Scania one days gains its independence, you'll have no more spoils left. >_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Alfred Nobel was Swedish. I have already explained how Sweden as a country has more to offer in terms of landscape and terrain. Swedish girls are famous for their beauty (and rightly so I might add); Danish aren't. I could go on.

H.C. Andersen was Danish, Niels Bohr was Danish. I'm thankful we don't have all the outrageous amounts of empty land as you have, I mean, a backwood Swede such as yourself is a perfect example of why that isn't a good thing. >_<

DENMARK!

Out of Finland, Denmark and Sweden obviously Sweden's the best at football at the moment.  However I am partial to Jesper Gronkjaer because he played at Chelsea.

We'll have to play a lot better than our last two games if we're going to last in the World Cup.

Also, when Scania one days gains its independence, you'll have no more spoils left.  :thumbsup:

I think we got a little more than (never-to-be-independent) Scania... :-"

H.C. Andersen was Danish, Niels Bohr was Danish.

And that's the entire list. :D

I'm thankful we don't have all the outrageous amounts of empty land as you have, I mean, a backwood Swede such as yourself is a perfect example of why that isn't a good thing.  :thumbsup:

So you wouldn't appreciate peaceful, untainted land of any (well) choice? I'm from the big city and I know I do.

And that's the entire list. :D

Only for a Swede. :-

So you wouldn't appreciate peaceful, untainted land of any (well) choice? I'm from the big city and I know I do.

Oh I do, just not endless forests covering everything. You do have one piece of nature that I admire, though. Sk

DENMARK!

Ok, I made a test of sorts. Not sure who will judge, but I'll get a small panel to help me:

1. Best natural site. Pictures (thumbnails) encouraged

2. Income per capita

3. Population per kilometer

4. Best female. Pictures (thumbnails) encouraged :thumbsup:"

5. Best City. May describe why in 30 words or less.

6. Greatest military accomplishment. Two sentences or less.

7. Greatest humanitarian accomplishment (Invented a vaccine? New way to grow crops?). May list 2, one sentance each.

8. Greatest Technological accomplishment (Really big building? Invented something useful, but in a non-humanitarian sense (DVDs)? List one here in a sentance.

9. Pick a monument. May add a picture. Describe why it's cool and what it's about it 2 sentances or less.

10. Type of Goverment

11. You may pick one thing that your opponents may not use againt you. Or if you do it is void.

12. May list 1 thing (in 2 sentances) about each of your competing countries (Which is Sweden, Denmark, Finland....anything else) that you would like to point out. AKA they had slaves. We never did.

13. What to add anything. This is the "you have 3 sentances to tell me something" question

* Darth_Schmarth and mkreku have to decide who writes this up or combine for one.

EDIT: maybe you should PM these to me. So you can't cheat by looking at others.

Edited by kumquatq3

No, "only" for every non-Dane on the planet. 

Again you think Swedes worldly, it doesn't suit you. :thumbsup:

We also have Ren

DENMARK!