Melissa Theuriau Worshipping Club

Nur Ab Sal

Hungarians hate Romanians cause Romania grabbed their beloved Transylvania

Their?!

Depends from the point of view, but rest assured that I'm with you on this one Baley :devil:

Some old score from when Hungary was in the Dual Monarchy with Austria and lost WW1?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

No - earlier dating back to the Middle Ages.

38-01.jpg

Edited by Nur Ab Sal

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hungarians hate Romanians cause Romania grabbed their beloved Transylvania

Their?!

Depends from the point of view, but rest assured that I'm with you on this one Baley :devil:

Their entire point of view was just imperial propaganda.

I hate both Romanians and Hungarians equally,no racist.

They've been working on a youth reconciliation program,a lot of issues between these nations.It might work,but I doubt the older generations would be as open minded.

Edited by Baley

now you understand why Denmark is such a great place to live ..  :devil:

You obviously haven't been to Sweden.

of course I have.. and you have mighty fine ladies as well .. But I still prefer ours!

although in all of Scandinavia Norway has the best chick imo

Fortune favors the bald.

Ever heard of Saab?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

So? :blink: Edited by Nur Ab Sal

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Ever heard of Saab?

Volvo is Swedish too.

Danes don't like Swedes because we have owned them in like nine wars out of ten between our countries (and we're talking quite a few wars here) and because Sweden is bigger, better and more beautiful. You can't really compare a diverse country like Sweden (it's very much like Canada, in fact!) with a big flat airfield like Denmark, eh? The Danes also have a hard time accepting that they mostly understand Swedish, while Swedes don't understand Danish. Perhaps they find it arrogant.

Swedes don't care about Danes.

As for Finland, I believe you were an obedient part of Sweden up until 200 years ago, when the big bear in the east finally (after like a thousand years or whatever) got the better of us (and, thusly, you).

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Danes don't like Swedes because we have owned them in like nine wars out of ten between our countries (and we're talking quite a few wars here) and because Sweden is bigger, better and more beautiful. You can't really compare a diverse country like Sweden (it's very much like Canada, in fact!) with a big flat airfield like Denmark, eh? The Danes also have a hard time accepting that they mostly understand Swedish, while Swedes don't understand Danish. Perhaps they find it arrogant.

Swedes don't care about Danes.

and Sweden has big problem with the fact that they were literally owned by Denmark for quite a few years .. while the opposite was never true! :-

and the fact that we understand swedish and you don't understand us kinda makes me think that Danes are better at languages ..

and since you take the time to insult us on numerous occasions tells me that you care quite a bit! ^_^

but you do have a more diverse country .. I'll give you that.. I miss mountains.. :blink: but then again all the ice scraped the best off Sweden and Norway and made our little kingdom.. I find some comfort in that..

and the fact that more Swedes visit Denmark than vice versa .. apparantly we have more to offer?? (cheap alcohol hehe)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

and Sweden has big problem with the fact that they were literally owned by Denmark for quite a few years .. while the opposite was never true!  :blink:

If you walk up to a retard and claim you are his master, you're the one who is going to look silly when he turns the odds around. :-

and the fact that more Swedes visit Denmark than vice versa .. apparantly we have more to offer?? (cheap alcohol hehe)

Well, that would be it. Denmark's closer than Germany.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

They make overprised cars, that's about it.

Oh and I think poor Schmartsie here is suffering from the all too known Stockholm Bloodbath syndrome, from when King Christian II had a rebellion put down and some 100 nobles executed, back when Denmark owned Sweden. (they call him "The Tyrant" now, unsurprisingly we don't). :)

However I must say that you need to read up on your history, and I'm not just talking about nationalistic Swedish litterature here, around half of the northern wars led to more or less unconclusive truces. The Kingdom did indeed lose its status as a great power in the north, but then again, so did yours not so long afterwards. The only difference between us is that some of you are still stuck with the dellusion of great power status. :lol:

And please, get down from your over the top high horse, I know quite a lot of Danes obviously, and very... VERY few of them understand a word of your sing-songy language, myself included. I can understand a little Scanian, but they're almost more Danish than Swedish after all. ;)

Final Edit: FYI, I live just outside the Capital of Denmark and Scania, in an area that despite your oh so many successes you've never managed to conquer, not even once. You can't exactly say the same thing about Stockholm and its surroundings now can you? :lol:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Meh, you might have started it, but I've had this discussion with him before. He's just whiny about the fact that even when they took over the status of great power in the north, they never managed to conquer us. Danes can thank their superior naval traditions for that btw, and help from various European nations who didn't like the Swedes either. :)

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!