Melissa Theuriau Worshipping Club

Nur Ab Sal

Wow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Too bad the spoken lingo is so gross.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

now you understand why Denmark is such a great place to live ..  :wacko:

You obviously haven't been to Sweden.

If you like political correctness and "snus", sure! ;)

And Hades it is probably the Scandinavian language closest to the German, I think.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

So whats better, Denmark or Sweden? I don't quite know yet.... ;)"

You're about to start a potential flame topic here. Don't you do it! :wacko:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I sense a lot of flame in you, young Kumq. :ph34r:

BTW. Scandinavia owns Canada big time r0ffles!

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Finland owns both of your puny scandi countries.

kirottu said:

What are ya gonna do? Talk crazy sp34k till we die? :devil:

Pssst Kumq, Greece and Austria hates Turkey.

DENMARK!

I sense a lot of flame in you, young Kumq.  :ph34r:

BTW. Scandinavia owns Canada big time r0ffles!

Ok, honestly, what are the big European rivialries I wouldn't know about.

Who doesn't like who?

Brits hate French becouse French gave them half of their grammar and have better cuisine, prettier women and greater painters. Complexes... :devil:

Poles hate Russians becouse Russians aren't catholics, have bigger country and built an empire in a contrary to Poles. Ahh even bigger complexes... :lol:

Hungarians hate Romanians cause Romania grabbed their beloved Transylvania

Western Ukrainians hate Eastern Ukrainians as you could witness in 2004 elections

(westerners applaused CIA while easterners - KGB)

Nobody in Europe likes Germans :-

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ok, honestly, what are the big European rivialries I wouldn't know about.

Who doesn't like who?

Muahaha... you are kidding right ?

Let's see...

There is a rivalry between Sweden and Denmark because of a millennia of war between them. Belgians don't always like Belgians, depending on which part of the country they are from. Nobody likes the French and the French refuses to acknowledge the existence of anything english. The Dutch don't like Germans, neither does the older Greek generation (WWII grudges). Spain still wants to settle old scores with England over Gibraltar as well a rivalry with Portugal. They still haven't figured out how to share the Americas between them, Pope or no Pope. Nobody really cares about Norway and the Italians are still clueless to what happened to the good old days of the Roman empire... the powers that be knows the list is endless :devil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Brits hate French becouse French gave them half of their grammar and have better cuisine, prettier women and greater painters. Complexes... :devil:

Knew that.

Poles hate Russians becouse Russians aren't catholics, have bigger country and built an empire in a contrary to Poles. Ahh even bigger complexes... :lol:

thats new

thats funny

Western Ukrainians hate Eastern Ukrainians as you could witness in 2004 elections

(westerners applaused CIA while easterners - KGB)

kinda figured

Nobody in Europe likes Germans :-

Been to Germany, I enjoyed it. Best hot chocolate ever. Tho, they havn't invadede my country recently.

Their?!

Depends from the point of view, but rest assured that I'm with you on this one Baley :devil:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.