New Rocky movie

Azure79

You know, I am almost tempted to write my own version of "Passion" but leave out all the supernatural and religious hyperbolle. You know, like what they did to the last King Arthur.

Either that or work on my technohorror script that has been on the back burner of my mind. Dakota Fanning would be perfect for the lead villain role. She can be one creepy kid.

Fuck Rocky Rambo etc, I want a good Alien 4.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It was decent, you shitface. When compared to the predecessors.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Copland. He was rather good as a stiff do-gooder good cop amongst the corrupt officers.

kirottu said:

Copland. He was rather good as a stiff do-gooder good cop amongst the corrupt officers.

That's right, I saw that, and he was pretty good. So why isn't he getting good parts? There always used to be plenty of roles in Hollywood for geriatric men to star alongside actresses in their twenties. I wonder why he doesn't just finance an independent production himself.

Judge Dredd.  :ph34r:

I saw that, too. Shame about that.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You dickfaced cuntcream; Alien 3 is one of the best science fiction thrillers ever concieved on big screen. No matter what you shitfaced purists say.

Edit: To Steve T:

I think time has just come for Stallone to retire. He's too stonefaced and uncharmy nowadays to get any good roles.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

You dickfaced cuntcream; Alien 3 is one of the best science fiction thrillers ever concieved on big screen. No matter what you shitfaced purists say.

I wouldn

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I, of course, wasn't entirely serious when making that post. While Alien 3 reall stands on it's own among sci-fi, it's rather mediocre when compared to the big names and it's predecessors. Especially Aliens, the second movie. I, however, can't call the shots here; because I've yet to see the original Alien.

kirottu said:

I think time has just come for Stallone to retire. He's too stonefaced and uncharmy nowadays to get any good roles.

He's probably too old and ugly to get roles in big bland blockbusters, but he might do well in more serious productions. Like many big name stars, he can act well, yet often fails to do so. It's sad to hear about a new Rocky movie - it looks like desperation, and probably is.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)