Michael Chu resigned?

kirottu

Sorry but MMORPGs are designed as time sinks, WoW is a huge time sink that I played for about 2 months, I dont exactly regret that but it became very clear to me the only way you can play a MMORPG without getting bored out of your wits with XP farming is with a network of friends and I dont have the time and patience to create one.

drakron.png

Sorry but MMORPGs are designed as time sinks, WoW is a huge time sink that I played for about 2 months, I dont exactly regret that but it became very clear to me the only way you can play a MMORPG without getting bored out of your wits with XP farming is with a network of friends and I dont have the time and patience to create one.

No problem logging in 300+ hours in Guild Wars I see.

zing?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What a bunch of immature arseholes here.  :)

It's ok little guy we got a smile out of you, even though it's rolling it's eyes.

DAMN YOUR FEMININE CHARMS! ;)

:p

I don't really count Guild Wars as a MMORPG because it doesn't have a monthly fee. I would put it in the same catagory as NWN.

Edited by Hades_One

No problem logging in 300+ hours in Guild Wars I see.

That was my entire run in Guild Wars, I completed the game once, got another character in south Shiverpeaks and a last one in the Jungle.

So there are about 3 months in there, I stop playing even before the "summer expansion" come out because I was bored.

Another thing GW is more a co-op game, its easy to do the quests with just the henchman but the missions require players and that is likely why I played for so long.

drakron.png

Well I think that we have arrived at the point of departure from remaining on-topic. Let's hope that whatever changes occur for Michael that they are positive for him.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: