Comic book question

Calax

Here comes Kaftan he may tel you about Lady Death and Vampirella, quintessential boobie comics

EDIT: i just remembered, comic threads have existed prior to this one but they all got deleted due to tlak of boobies..... so i'll stop (.)(.)

Edited by Surreptishus

Here comes Kaftan he may tel you about Lady Death and Vampirella, quintessential boobie comics

bill4.jpg

"I like boobie. Do you like boobie too?"

( Id be glad to answer any Lady D questions you might have. Ill begin with the fact that her boobs are 38D's )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Isn't that pic against forum rules?  (Nudity ++) and isn't Kafty a moderator in the form of Authority?  :)

You aren't supposed to say that.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Its a cath 22

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

yeah.. they just put out the New Avengers hard cover but people had mentioned him in other spots so I was wondering... I suppose if anyone has any comic book questions they could post em here and we could try to dig up the answers.

Appearently hes somthing of an omnipotent sun god... he can't be killed...

Robert Reynolds was startled from sleep in the middle of a lightening storm. Driven by fractured recollections of an unfamiliar past, he rescued a hidden bottle from his library. Teetering just beyond his confused grasp, visions of a mysterious mortal enemy had begun to chip away at the barriers to his forgotten former life. As Reynolds drank from the bottle, he felt an energy course through him like that of a million exploding suns. The splintered images of his prior existence began to coalesce. He remembered himself as a hero -- the Sentry, Golden Guardian of Good -- fighting alongside the Avengers, Spider-Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four and the X-Men. Before his fall from grace, Reynolds had conquered time and space itself. He was omnipotent; he was immortal. He was the Sentry.

Reynolds understood the danger inherent in the Void's return -- and knew he was humanity's last, best hope. He donned his gold-and-blue Sentry costume once more and set out to prepare the world's heroes to battle an evil so great as to threaten the entire universe -- only to discover the world he'd set out to defend had forgotten him. Even Reed Richards, once his best friend, had no recollection of Robert Reynolds or the Sentry. As he approached each of them, the memories slowly began to creep back into their minds. With saddened hearts and fragmented recollections, the heroes joined their champion to defend the world against the coming of the Void.

SENTRY001_cov.jpg

Oh and he's this guy ^

got that from Marvel Directory.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I take it you didn't like the avatar I made you.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

not really...

But seriously... please stop trying to spam this out of exsistance?

That would be more effective if you didn't have it in the form of a question.