Fan Art Collection

• 2 weeks later...

Whew, I haven't gone into this forum for so long... first things first, progress of my painting... it's in geocities, so the bandwidth yadda yadda yadda and stuff... will just link it so it won't die faster...

http://www.geocities.com/darkkof/kotor2/ko...-progress06.jpg

Still a far ways to go, but I'm stopping the paint for now cos I'm busy with work at the moment... as soon as that's done, BAM! I'll be playing Jade Empire... errr... I mean, finishing this paint...

Now, other things I've been doing involving Kotor 2:

01page01-s.gif

01page02-03-s.gif

Kotor High School, a comic that puts the characters in the most generic, stereotype, anime, shojo love story possible...

ex-sample.gif

A Mira side-story, done in a Sin City way...

These comics are a project I'm doing with Aimo... I'm not sure if I can say anything more, so I guess just wait around, when it's done then I'm sure Aimo will announce it enough...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I know I said it would be a revan pic... But i'm gona color it, so here are a few attonisms to keep you waiting... Vey quick sketches to toy with his expressions, and what he would look ike if he were just a kid (lower left) Hope you'll enjoy anyway!

attonisms.jpg

Hi everyone,

For now, behold my seventies version of Exile, Mira and Visas :D It's my first coloring with Photoshop....It shows...

All comments are very welcome.

Greetings,

Saraya

Edit:

Update time: :D

The first one is a quicky. It's Exile, the moment before she yields her lightsaber to the Council. Yes, it's a lightsaber endeavour :D

The second one is dearest Padme on Mustafar, when she 'visits' her loving hubby...:p

I did take some liberties with her hair tho :D I know it isn't KOTOR, but it's Starwars and I just had to do an EP 3 piccie :D

Greetings,

Saraya

Edit 2: Yet another edit. At closer look, you can see neither of the drawings is really finished, but that's because the heavy shadow of examinations dangles over me...I wasn't even supposed to do these two... :ph34r: But they'll get finished eventually...

post-12377-1116694793_thumb.jpg

post-12377-1116694814_thumb.jpg

This is a piccie I drew during the Eurovision Song contest. For you non-Europeans out there, it's a song contest featuring lots of crappy songs, some are funny, outrageous outfits and funny hosts. :D

I had to take a pic because I don't have my scanner here. At the side you will notice some of my kitchen table, which is a piece of art on itself :p

SPOILER! (Yeah, it's another doozy Sentry, but still :- )

It's Padme, waiting behind the pillar at the entrance of the Senate.

She's waving at Anakin, whom she hasn't seen in while, to tell him the news and all :D Yeah, I had to do something mushy :D

I'll scan it on monday and I'll try to touch it up a little too then :D

Greetings,

Saraya

post-12377-1116716808_thumb.jpg

Okay, so I tried to do Mara Jade, it kindda didn't turn out the way I wanted, but this is the quick draft, I'll make a better one in the weekend :">

Djee, there is so much stuff I promised myself to do in the weeked :D

Okay, for Hildegard this one is :D

Feel free to critique :D

Greetings,

Saraya

post-12377-1117052963_thumb.jpg

I made an update thingy. It's basically me exploring all kinds of Photoshop things.

The Emperor totally blows. That's a fact. I'm sure ya'll will agree :D

Okay, so in this pic, there is a teenage Mara-Jade, alongside her Master.

Greetings,

Saraya

post-12377-1117312674_thumb.jpg

Hahaaa! It didn't take that long. But alas, again I'm scanner-less, so it's digital piccies of dodgy quality :D I'm going to scan them later.

Okay, the first one is supposed to be Bastila :D

And the second one is Guri from the Black Sun, from shadows of the Empire :D

Be brutal people :D

Greetz,

Saraya

post-12377-1117396982_thumb.jpg

post-12377-1117397016_thumb.jpg

Well, not much of an update today, it's something I made in school and I had to hide it every two minutes or something :D

It's supposed to be Barris Offee. :'(

I don't like this pic very much. I'll do her more honour and consacrate a bit more time on her this weekend or so :D Again, it's a digital pic...so...baaaaad.

Okay, I should really go to sleep.

Greetings,

Saraya

post-12377-1117487952_thumb.jpg

Again a quicky (school was murder today :D) And again it's a digital pic, so... :thumbsup:

Quality baaaaaaaaaad!

To work for school, I must.

This time it's teenage Barriss with her master Luminara. The way they fought together in the cartoons was just....wow..

Greetings,

Saraya

LuminaraBar.jpg

I made a quick piccie. It's Mara Jade, I don't really like her cause I felt I did her an injustice by doing the coloring so fast and so crappily...;)

But, I did want to share her :D Any remarks and links to photoshop coloring are very welcome :D

Greetings,

Saraya

post-12377-1117988000_thumb.jpg

As I said in some other thread that I have been extremely busy lately, so all I've been doing that's Kotor related is the Republic High comic... here are some thumbnails I did from that, enjoy...

sample-oooh.gif

sample-trio.gif

sample-hotchick.gif

sample-argh.gif

sample-geh.gif

Anyways, I finally finished Republic High, so this will be the last set of thumbnails... now, I shall concentrate on the Sin Mira comic ^_^

sample-unveil.gif

sample-business.gif

sample-fight.gif

sample-eep.gif

sample-face-off.gif

sample-surprise.gif

sample-huh.gif