The infamous... evil... unholy...

kirottu

BTW. How do you like my new avatar Jodo/DL/Mothie/Kaffy?  :wacko:  :cat:

I prefer your Sam Rockwell one...

Me too =]"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

BTW. How do you like my new avatar Jodo/DL/Mothie/Kaffy?  :wacko:  :cat:

I prefer your Sam Rockwell one...

Me too =]"

Ditto! (actually I kinda like it)

But once again, apologies to anyone I bashed earlier in the thread. It was all an act. :* Had to remain in character, after all. But I was telling the truth about my age. 18 tomorrow, yeah!

Edited by Mothman

BTW BTW. Kumq, I thought you said you voted for Dubya? Anyway as for your pic, be glad you're in teh US, or I'd stalk you worse than Eldar ever could.  :wacko:

I freaking shaved JOHN KERRY 04 into my head. I assure you, that is not the case.

As for stalking me: Please? I mean, Eldar stalks alright, but it's missing that certain something. I mean, I never come home late at night to find him in my bed. It's not that he doesn't try, it's just, I need more out of my stalkers.

post-1658-1129256886_thumb.jpg

See, it isn't so hard.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

OFF TOPIC:

Well it's 14th of Octobar, so Happy Birthday Mothman!!! :):luck:

Don't worry I believe you, but if I find out you tricked me, I'll take my colt commando, find you and shoot you :)

P.S. And just for Darth_Schmarth:

:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Edited by Hildegard

post-1658-1129256886_thumb.jpg

See, it isn't so hard.

I didn't know you were 13. :)

Actually I'm 23...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

BTW BTW. Kumq, I thought you said you voted for Dubya? Anyway as for your pic, be glad you're in teh US, or I'd stalk you worse than Eldar ever could.  :blink:

I freaking shaved JOHN KERRY 04 into my head. I assure you, that is not the case.

As for stalking me: Please? I mean, Eldar stalks alright, but it's missing that certain something. I mean, I never come home late at night to find him in my bed. It's not that he doesn't try, it's just, I need more out of my stalkers.

I do my best ffs, however the part with sneaking into your bed might be kinda tricky. Airplane tickets are teh expensive. :">

And I feel a certain pressure from my peers. :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Hmm...I am trying to find a picture which would actually be allright to post here, but so far no luck. :-

Be warned all! I look way too young! :angry:

Right, found one, but not proud of it:

moi.bmp

Its quite recent too :(

BTW Pixies, is that really you in your pic? :blink:

Edited by Petay