Oblivion megamovie

SubBassman

Yep, who needs dialouge, coherent skills, and non-linearity to make a world believable and immersive when you can have PATRICK STEWART!!!! and OMG TREES! LIEK AWESOME!!

I thought the whole point of Elder Scrolls games was their non linearity, there are 10 major cities you can travel to when you feel like it after all.

I thought the video looked great, Oblivion's probably going to be the best sandbox RPG for a long, long time.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Radiant AI has it's bad points =]

Look what happened to that poor doggie :-

That was scripted. Okay maybe it wasn't scrpted but Bethesda made it so she did that. People won't go around killing dogs.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I thought the whole point of Elder Scrolls games was their non linearity, there are 10 major cities you can travel to when you feel like it after all.

Awesome dude,you mean I can wander aimlessly and enjoy the wonders of the shallow and linear plot just like in Morrowind?

This rawks!

Edited by Baley

I guess you're not a fan. Too bad for you.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

No,I'm not a fan of dumbing-down games and trying to be "in" with the console fanboys.

The game's for PC too and so was Morrowind. Arena, Daggerfal, Battlespire and Redguard were PC only.

Radiant AI has it's bad points :o

Look what happened to that poor doggie :shifty:

That was scripted. Okay maybe it wasn't scrpted but Bethesda made it so she did that. People won't go around killing dogs.

Whew :)

That'd be kinda weird if the radiant AI started to annoy each other and went all "road rage" on everything around them :)

I thought the combat looks very uninteresting, especially in first person.

The stealth was kinda neat tho

What were you expecting? A personal theme song and a cheerleading section? :huh:

Uhhhh, more than mindless combat?

EDIT: Tho "hoping" is the better word. I knew better.

Edited by kumquatq3