• Darth Launch
    • Baley
    • Darkside
    • Nurbs
    • Jodo kast
    • Darque

*Mumbles something about Eldar, CoF and Mattresses...*

:rolleyes:"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

With a member no. of #666 what did you expect ? :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oh... I thought that was the "who do I want to ban" vote... no wonder why there wasn't a "all of the above" option. :-p

Did someone say ban ... ?

FLoSD.ObE

:(

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Eru for mod!

No, not really, but I can't just vote jizz out of principle.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

didn't exit over at rpg codex nominate himself for the position o' mod when these boards first got underway? somebody should tell him that this is his big chance to curry favor with the natives.

am always amused when our name gets suggested as a possible mod on a message board. is even more amusing when The Powers That Be approach us to that end. the urge to self-destruction seems strong in some folks. regardless, we gotta give interplay/bis/obsidian credit for having never asked Gromnir to moderate. asking us to mod seems like such a ridiculous notion that no sane persons would ever honestly consider it, and yet it happens with some frequency. an overdeveloped sense o

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)