WoW has virus outbreak...

Deraldin

Quite cool. Deathsquads, quarantines, paranoia and panic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There will be no antidote. The whole issue will be fixed, soon enough. The "corrupted blood" effect is contracted from Hakkar the Soulflayer, and it was never meant to spread outside the instance he is located in (Zul'Gurub).

There was a similar thing with the "Warlock Suicide Terrorist" thing before. Warlocks would intentionally let their pets contract the "living bomb" debuff, then desummon them and resummoning them in the capital cities. The buff was still there after resummoning them, and after that they usually made short work of the auction houses with their crazy damage suicide explosions.

EDIT: The whole ordeal isn't as funny or terrific as it sounds. It's just an exploit that allows high level characters to grief lowbies of their own faction- keep them from doing quests, selling stuff, perusing their mailbox, what have you. Likewise no "death squads" or "pest control" or anything similar in sight, nor paranoia, nor any quaranties (you couldn't enforce them even if you tried) It all sounds extremely dramatic and cool, sure, but trust me- it isn't.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Hehe, my Wow playing friends are just going to love this. ;)

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Or certain servers.

Tink, that's sad to hear. The whole epidemy had potential.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

EDIT: The whole ordeal isn't as funny or terrific as it sounds. It's just an exploit that allows high level characters to grief lowbies of their own faction- keep them from doing quests, selling stuff, perusing their mailbox, what have you. Likewise no "death squads" or "pest control" or anything similar in sight, nor paranoia, nor any quaranties (you couldn't enforce them even if you tried) It all sounds extremely dramatic and cool, sure, but trust me- it isn't.

That just makes it sound even cooler. Now it sounds like the AIDS has led to a fascist high-level dictatorship taking over the world and using disease and threats of them to keep the oppressed population in line.

Brave New World of Warcraft! :D

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I'm surprised, the guys over at the COH boards caught this before you... one also posted that WOW is psycotic, he had to marry 2 night elves.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.