Pledge! Now!

Commissar

is no fun if Gromnir has to argue both sides, but to help commie along...

the threshold questions for ep is where one should search. facial neutrality and what is burdens o' fundamental rights is such questions... and our comment 'bout chicken sacrifices in florida is quite useful too.

*shrug*

can't keep doing both sides o' this.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

is no fun if Gromnir has to argue both sides, but to help commie along...

the threshold questions for ep is where one should search.  facial neutrality and what is burdens o' fundamental rights is such questions... and our comment 'bout chicken sacrifices in florida is quite useful too.

*shrug*

can't keep doing both sides o' this.

HA! Good Fun!

I'll get back to you on Monday. I've got the day off, and football's on...something tells me I'm not going to be doing much law reading.

I just wanted to remind you that anyone turning this discussion into a flamewar by baiting or trolling will be executed immediately. Thankyou, have a nice evening.

:)

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I just wanted to remind you that anyone turning this discussion into a flamewar by baiting or trolling will be executed immediately. Thankyou, have a nice evening.

:)

Well, if I ever get executed I would like it to be done by you. :)

Same here. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It is unconstitutional because of Seperation between Church and State (which Bush does not do). Public Schools are state funded and such. If someone wants to recite it, go to a private school in which God is taught, or recite it on your own in school. Freedom of speech. :)

I just refused to recite it ever since I've been in school. It was simply against my anti-religiousness.

That is my fact based opinion. :ph34r:

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.