Vrook Lamar, Best Jedi Master?

but he didnt stop them going to war did he? so from a certain point of view he failed as a Jedi to understand and teach students.

Vrook would never have stopped Anakin becoming a Jedi, you forget Windu and Yoda both agreed Anakins future was clouded and uncertain. But the majority of the council voted a yes to his being accepted as a Jedi for training. So even if Vrook disagreed, he'd still not have stopped Anakin becoming a Jedi.

Vrook was one of the worst Jedi Masters I've ever seen. Hell, I'm surpised a person like him could even get into the council. I fail to see how Vrook would have prevented the Repubilc from falling, he couldn't even stop Revan and Malak from going to war. He may have been strong in the force and a good trainer, but that's about it. There were many masters who were greater than he was. Yoda was far wiser, and Mace Windu was a way better fighter. The only other thing Vrook is good for is scolding people and being rude. :lol: And he is a back-stabber, as we eventually learn in K2.

Vrook:

A good Jedi Master- YES

The best Jedi Master- DEFINITELY NOT

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

It's a contradictory thing for OE to have developed Vrook and allowed him in the second game and then have Kreia or the PC kill him off. Not too sure what this means actually.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It means that Ad Asner had connections that allowed him to earn bucks on the KOTOR 2 by playing Vrook.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Vrook was way too condemning in the end. when i said "i have come to kill you all", the other jedi wanted to talk about it first, but Vrook said no, and just wanted to kill me. Jedi are peace keepers, they do not attack unless they themselves are attacked, or there is no other way.

Some characters could have been maintained, instead of being just chucked into and out of the story. Looking at the old Star Wars series, Obi-Wan was struck down by Vader but still appeared in the other two movies as a visage or perhaps a vision. Simply killing off characters without any further reference to their previous roles in the story is like running up against a wall. Looks abrupt too, especially for people like jedi masters.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Some characters could have been maintained, instead of being just chucked into and out of the story. Looking at the old Star Wars series, Obi-Wan was struck down by Vader but still appeared in the other two movies as a visage or perhaps a vision. Simply killing off characters without any further reference to their previous roles in the story is like running up against a wall. Looks abrupt too, especially for people like jedi masters.

Well, all three Jedi masters could still appear in K3 as visions or visage.

I agree that they could have had a bigger role in K2 though.

At least Atris was not killed off. Only that her confrontation with Kreia might have made for interesting dialogue.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Well, at least for LS PCs. However, seriously, there was not much of a reference point, and the idea of killing off Atris for DS was way too convenient, actually. Seemed to be a constant focus on the death of the force. If there is going to be death, there has to be some life also.

By the way, here is something to think about for those who played as Jedi classes followed by LS prestige classes: My PC was LS and there is a part in the game on the Ravager where Mandalore and Visas follow to confront Nihilus. Even though my PC was LS, Visas, after meditating in her chamber, comes out, having embraced the Dark side! Not too sure about this happening with LS alignment, could be that I chose more DS force powers than LS force powers for her, maybe. (As if there isn't enough darkness) Don't see much of a difference between how she dealt with Nihilus as DS/LS though.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Odd...

When LS on the Ravanger Visas should ask for forgiveness and embraces the Light Side... (+Force Powers, like you need them and LS)

Anyways. Ofcourse they can bring Atris back. It's not like I killed Carth or Bastila anyways, and they pop-up too.

Let the questions begin

Revan LS/DS/F/M

Exile LS/DS/F/M

The other thing was that the path of hatred thing which Visas had after her meditation was the same game where I used the Vash mod.

Coming back to posting...

In terms of Jedi masters, though, some of them seemed at least decent enough, Vash included. Vrook was probably quite strong willed in some way. Kavar was at neither extreme, more like a strategist. For Atris, she looked to be in a world of her own, alienated from the others.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧