Celebrity shark bait.

Darth Sirius

You have just entered THE SENSITIVE ZONE!

Doo do doo do doo do doo do doo BA BA BA BUMP <bongo solo>

Well, mock it all you want, but if you're out for looks alone I would recommend it would be better for EVERYONE if you just went and paid some sex worker, who gets tax breaks for breast augmentations, nose jobs, thigh liposuction, silicone injections and other visual improvements, to satisfy these base and boring desires.

Normally, once you grow up and have relationships with RL women rather than idealised (alternative) Hollywood stereotypes, a pretty face and figure are meaningless (because you have seen how empty they can be on their own).

Mark my words, you'll understand sooner or later ...

I know that, but I don't talk about it openly because I don't have a vagina.

Didn't quite follow all the arguments, but virtue is of course a form of beauty. However, strictly speaking on physical terms (what the lower half of my body tells me), I think Jessica Simpson is one of the prettiest woman alive.

Definitely, even though she has the brains of Jell-O. :D

For some people having a hot rich girl wanting to sleep with you would be just fine...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

... Or any chance of ever encountering one in its natural habitat, either, by the sounds of it. :)"

Sorry, that was an American Dad/Family Guy reference. It was meant to be funny.

I was just kidding, anyway. (Not familiar with the reference, just taking a pot shot.)

I really don't find Jessica Simpson attractive at all.

Where does "physical beauty" end and charisma start? It's all very well to say that the tart has a nice figure and a blemish-free face, but I wouldn't touch her with an orang-u-tang's diseased member.

I would get more satisfaction out of tossing her into a vat of boiling oil than attempting to get off with her.

Yuck. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Didn't quite follow all the arguments, but virtue is of course a form of beauty. However, strictly speaking on physical terms (what the lower half of my body tells me), I think Jessica Simpson is one of the prettiest woman alive.

Definitely, even though she has the brains of Jell-O. :D

For some people having a hot rich girl wanting to sleep with you would be just fine...

That reminds me - Anna Nicole smith. Anyone who marries a 90 year old millionaire in a wheelchair and claims it's not for money should be thrown in.

Right.

Until you sleep with one, then you might be a little more discriminating.

This is my point, people espousing this sort of nonsense obviously aren't getting any. Does her husband look like he is enjoying himself? I would bet that he is a hot candidate for adultery, if he hasn't already committed it.

She is bad news. The sooner people stop lauding her because she has straight, white teeth and an empty head, the better.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Where does "physical beauty" end and charisma start?

I guess for most people it's around the neck. But some people are only governed by their pee pee, so I don't know.

Physical beauty is just that - physical. Charisma is internal. You have women like Jessica Simpson who are hot but have an air for brains, but then you have other women who aren't the most attractive, yet are also upright, sophisticated, intelligent, and charismatic.

P.S.: Nice avatar, julianw. That used to be my favortie comic strip. :D May I ask where you got that animation?

Where does "physical beauty" end and charisma start?

I guess for most people it's around the neck. But some people are only governed by their pee pee, so I don't know.

Physical beauty is just that - physical. Charisma is internal. You have women like Jessica Simpson who are hot but have an air for brains, but then you have other women who aren't the most attractive, yet are also upright, sophisticated, intelligent, and charismatic.

So you'll be rubbing up against cardboard cut-outs, then? Because they are "hot"?

Really, the debate is stupid; you cannot isolate physical looks from beauty without creating an exercise in futility.

Watch out for splinters on billboards. :lol:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"You can't judge a book by its cover." Beauty, I feel, should be judged more in personality and how one deals with life then in looks. Once you get passed the looks there might not be much of substance left. I'd rather get together with an average looking girl with tons of personality, then an incredible looking girl who's got the intelligence of a dead jellyfish. But that's just me...

This is why I stopped liking Demi Moore. She's probably smart and all, but I saw one too many interviews. Vacuous.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Right.

This is my point, people espousing this sort of nonsense obviously aren't getting any. Does her husband look like he is enjoying himself? I would bet that he is a hot candidate for adultery, if he hasn't already committed it.

She is bad news. The sooner people stop lauding her because she has straight, white teeth and an empty head, the better.

It'd be easy to cheat because she wouldn't be able to put two and two together, much less one and one.

Right.

It'd be easy to cheat because she wouldn't be able to put two and two together, much less one and one.

But what's the point? Why not just sleep with someone whom you want to sleep with? :lol:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Right.

But what's the point? Why not just sleep with someone whom you want to sleep with? :lol:

to be get a life of luxury... and money, money is always good.

to be get a life of luxury... and money, money is always good.

Exactly. Why do you think Anna Nicole Smith married that 90 year old guy in a wheelchair? :-

I think you would be better addressing the reasons why the 90 year old billionaire married Anna Nicole-Smith. :*

And he didn't need to, he wanted to. Think about that.

@Calax: why would she want to marry you? What are you bringing to the bargain? Unadulterated adoration? That will change once you're sick of the sight and sound of her. And she'll tire of it, too.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

=snip=

Exactly.  Why do you think Anna Nicole Smith married that 90 year old guy in a wheelchair?  :geek:

I think you would be better addressing the reasons why the 90 year old billionaire married Anna Nicole-Smith. ;)

And he didn't need to, he wanted to. Think about that.

@Calax: why would she want to marry you? What are you bringing to the bargain? Unadulterated adoration? That will change once you're sick of the sight and sound of her. And she'll tire of it, too.

I'm not saying I would do it, I'm saying that sombody would. not me, I'm not the type to go for a Trailer park minimal IQ sap who thinks the Backstreet boys are everything in the world. If I can't carry on a conversation of substance with them I don't get in a relationship at all.

And I have attachement issues but that's a story for another time.

Nor would I do that. I wouldn't marry someone just for looks. But as you said, there are others who would. As for Meta's comment, the 90-year old guy probably had a bunch of reasons for it: he was old, she was young, she was attractive, etc. He might have felt "younger" with her around. A rather sad statement, but possibly true. As for me, I would marry someone whom I could live with, had something to offer other than looks, and loved, of course. But thankfully, I won't have to worry about that for a while. :geek:

I think you have to consider that ANS made the old geezer feel good: I think she genuinely liked him. He certainly didn't like his immediate family, that much is clear, otherwise why would he try to set her up with most of his assets? I suspect he saw them all for what they were, gold-digging nasty shallow people, and ANS was just an innocent little kid.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT