KOTOR:2 Nominated 3 times

I voted GTA:SA the best XBox game, and Half Life 2 the best PC game.

Heh, considering it's a port, it tells alot about the xbox library of games.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm a little surprised that

Kreia

wasn't a nominee for best villain of 2005. I'm also surprised that Death's Hand was, given that

he wasn't even the main villain of Jade Empire

. Maybe they didn't nominate villains that would ruin the surprise for those who haven't played the games yet? :-

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm a little surprised that

Kreia

wasn't a nominee for best villain of 2005.  I'm also surprised that Death's Hand was, given that

he wasn't even the main villain of Jade Empire

.  Maybe they didn't nominate villains that would ruin the surprise for those who haven't played the games yet?  :wub:

Well the scarab battle in Halo 2 won something at Gphoria, even though that wasn't even really a boss battle.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Too bad they stopped selling it before I could buy it  :wub:

Do they still rent it?

no, because it was given AO it got pulled from shelves and is only sold in ;) stores. I think the best opponent the past year was Albedo from Xenosaga. I mean what bad guy is better than sombody who blows his own head off to prove it will come back?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I voted Jade Empire.  An unfinished game shouldn't even be nominated.

Hmmm...wow that's a lot of games. Halo 2, Planescape: Torment... Anyway JA sucked.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf