"Edit the post in front of you" game!

kumquatq3

I think Lucius is kinda hot!!! ;)

Why I never! :o

Edited my own edit of another posters edit to an edit. What does that make it?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I didn't really want to limit it to what the person said, sorta like:

:ph34r: ;)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Listen up you Can't-adian pricks. You send two hand-me-down warships to the island and you think this **** is over? You think you can just have the oil? Think again icicle diicks. We would just send our ninja to flip out on your elk-ass-sniffing faces, but then we would have your smelly bodies lying all around rotting, and if one thing smells worse than a Canadian, it's a rotting canadian.

So, we got THE BOMB bitchez! Thats right! We're going to go all Hiroshima up in here! Bet you wish you agreed to that missle defense system now, don't you, you lesbian lumberjacks!

So here is how it's going to go down, you surrender the island and Celion Dion to us, and we'll just take out Quebec. So as soon as your done crapping yourselves, I expect a speedy surrender, eh?

The D-mark out, bitchez

Hey guys! Whats going on in this post?!

Ok, so I couldn't think of anything.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Why is there always something wrong with my posts?

Because your the one posting it.

Seconded!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Kumquato the Magnificent conducts the London Symphony backwardslows, one night only!

They will be playing Eine Kleine Nacht by Mozart (a zipped midi for those unfamilar with the piece that will be played LINK)

::Cue music::

Dumb

We're dumb

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

Dumb

Dumb Dumb

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

::bows::

ELDAR EDIT: can you see it?